How accurate is the salary table on the "Dialogue" website? Studies and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

How accurate is the salary table on the "Dialogue" website?

Radioheadz

Note that this is aSalary survey.

I do not know why you asked it but do not go to learn it because it's a lot of salary because it might bore you, you'll learn what interests you.

Oh thank you Bear 770!

Now I'm going to enroll in philosophy studies, there's nothing to worry about for the future right? The main thing is that I like it!

Link to content

That's half right and half wrong.

Salary depends on many factors - the place of studies, previous experience (unrelated to seniority), geographical location of the company (it has a very large impact)

You can not give you a promise to pay a certain amount or predict how much a job or another pays.

And as far as I was concerned, in my experience a large proportion of those who went to study a profession according to wage expectations found the limyids too difficult and at some point dropped out.

If you have no attraction to the profession you will not succeed in it no matter how many dollars you will see in sight

Link to content

And as far as I was concerned, in my experience a large proportion of those who went to study a profession according to wage expectations found the limyids too difficult and at some point dropped out.

If you have no attraction to the profession you will not succeed in it no matter how many dollars you will see in sight

Or at best you'll be a bad engineer who can hardly find a job and the only way for him to be competitive is to grind for hours (and then you'll cry at high tech forums grind crazy hours) and at some point at 40 when you can not be competitive and donate, For those over the age of 40.

Link to content

The connection between loving computers and degrees or engaging in computer science is purely coincidental.

Opens up the discussion, what your experience and what you thought you would go to study?

I have nothing to study, there is no degree at Haifa University that interests me, maybe only biology but there is nothing to do with the degree afterward, I have to continue to graduate, I really and really do not want to learn anything that Haifa University or the Technion offer, but on the other hand I I do not want to live from hand to mouth all my life ... So there is a QA course at the Technion that seems to be a good idea, and also information security, courses of 3-5 months that give you decent employment.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site