Orientation Studies - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Orientation to studies

AleXarcasM

Hello everyone.

I'm 23 and I want to start learning. And I'm also considering the possibility of learning a computer-related profession.

I do not have any prior knowledge except for the language of pride I learned alone. I'm not so familiar with the possible areas and requirements, how can I choose a profession that suits me? How did you decide? I thought to take a course in software or development language first and see if it really speaks to me.

I love studying and I am interested in challenging work.

I'd love to know how it started. :)

Link to content

Did you do a psychometric exam? What are your average matriculation exams?

First of all ask yourself whether in high school you found the exact sciences (mathematics, physics, etc.) interesting, or the humanistic fields spoke to you more.

I can give you a few tips:

A. Read as much as possible, "collect intelligence", read about everything from everything, for example you have the excellent site http://www.universities-colleges.org.il/ Which details all the study tracks available in the educational institutions in Israel.

You also have, for example, an information booklet on the Technion website that explains all the faculties and courses in the Technion, including student interviews.

I believe that in the other educational institutions there are similar booklets similar to those of the Technion.

Open days in the various educational institutions. Explore dates in front of the educational institutions where you found study tracks that may interest you.

Successfully!

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

I joined high school in both fields, I was better at science subjects. In fact I have not done a psychometric yet. My average matriculation exams 97 but I do not have a real matriculation (without subjects like physics, biology, etc.) and without 5 will begin mathematics.

How to start me? What to improve first? And are there any recommendations for how?

Link to content

In terms of grades / matriculation exams:

I can tell you that my matriculation certificate was not something (4 math units in a low grade, without physics).

My average matriculation exams were 91 after university bonuses.

I did a preparatory course for engineering in Ben-Gurion (and if you want to study at Ben-Gurion it completely replaces the matriculation grades) last year and this year I am starting communication systems engineering so that improving a matriculation is definitely possible and not too long.

post Scriptum

This goal is really a great site to learn from.

Link to content

In terms of grades / matriculation exams:

I can tell you that my matriculation certificate was not something (4 math units in a low grade, without physics).

My average matriculation exams were 91 after university bonuses.

I did a preparatory course for engineering in Ben-Gurion (and if you want to study at Ben-Gurion it completely replaces the matriculation grades) last year and this year I am starting communication systems engineering so that improving a matriculation is definitely possible and not too long.

post Scriptum

This goal is really a great site to learn from.

In your opinion, the level in the preparatory program of engineering is a reasonable level for people with a complete lack of knowledge in physics, and a reasonable level of mathematics at 4. More in the direction of completion of physics \ mathematics in private.It is worth at all the 18 FSH considering the alternatives?

If you can tell, what percentage of dropouts you made and what percentage of "satisfied" (those who scored according to expectations / higher than them)?

Thanks! As you can understand, I'm also interested in the engineering program due to immaturity in physics and mathematics in mathematics, and the engineering course on campus in Ben-Gurion's Eilat is also interesting, but I have seen a lot of negative responses and zero satisfaction.

Link to content

In your opinion, the level in the preparatory program of engineering is a reasonable level for people with a complete lack of knowledge in physics, and a reasonable level of mathematics at 4. More in the direction of completion of physics \ mathematics in private.It is worth at all the 18 FSH considering the alternatives?

If you can tell, what percentage of dropouts you made and what percentage of "satisfied" (those who scored according to expectations / higher than them)?

Thanks! As you can understand, I'm also interested in the engineering program due to immaturity in physics and mathematics in mathematics, and the engineering course on campus in Ben-Gurion's Eilat is also interesting, but I have seen a lot of negative responses and zero satisfaction.

I was exactly in your position - 4 units of mathematics without physics and average matriculation that is not enough for the engineering professions at Ben-Gurion (I specifically wanted to go to Ben-Gurion out of personal choice).

The intensive preparatory program (more hours a week, for example), but I can tell you that whoever entered the head of studies, invested and did not throw all year received good grades and achieved what he wanted.

The Mechina claims that 80% of the students are accepted to the engineering professions (not necessarily to those who were their first priority). From my class (approximately 35 students) there were a total of ten who decided to give up engineering or go to college or some other type of waiver. I have no idea.

In the case of cost-benefit-out, complete physics and mathematics 5 units cost a little less (Yoel Geva), but note that the preparation aside from adding you to a matriculation certificate, the subjects can also completely replace the matriculation exams (for example, the rest of the matriculation exams were only slightly higher than the average) This is the best option for me, especially since the preparatory course is what it prepares for the university. Some lecturers have practitioners and the level of study is slightly higher.

With regard to the Sapir College bus program and the Eilat and Open University track - you have to finish the year with a very high grade in order to continue. If you do not succeed then you remain ice, the number of people in the program who succeed in entering the university is very low and therefore not a good option at least My opinion.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime