Course or Degree - Studies and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Course or degree

Pc_freak

Hello I'm 23

I studied electronics engineering with a specialization in C / C ++ ASM VHDL programming. Almost no work

Are the courses offered by colleges such as John Bryce Hacker yo ... worth something like they advertise?

At the Open University, the way I understood, I get as 24 the right to a degree in science in computer science, but it is another two to three years of difficult learning.

Or do a QA or SQL DBA course something like in one of the colleges that commit to work do not know how real it is, the price is very expensive?

Link to content

In general, a university degree opens doors for you. You can also work without a degree at all in programming but there will be jobs that will not get you without a degree and maybe you'll always have to work harder to prove yourself.

I do not know about colleges, but it's also a possibility. Somewhere in the middle I would say. There are many places that would accept you only with a degree from the university, but in the end you only need one place of work, you do not have to be accepted to all places of work at the same time.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

First of all, you should decide what you want to specialize in. If you already have a practical degree, then a certificate course can definitely enrich you.

The college I studied in helped me find my first job in management , Do not disqualify colleges for yourself there and be impressed

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

There is something that working people are already forgetting to say to all undecided. Work in high-tech is unstable. I am an example with 8 years of experience and have already worked in 4 places. Of which one place 4 years. It is not difficult to find work but in certain areas it is according to projects. I have not worked for a month and a half, but I'm sure it would have been more if I did not have a degree.

If you are stressed out with money, think about a part-time job but a degree is mandatory.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site