Do not know what to learn from an unobtrusive degree or course and try to find the domain that suits me - studies and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Do not know what to learn from an unobtrusive degree or course and try to find the domain that suits me

NoahDalal

Hi I am a very serious dilemma. I will tell my story briefly. I am a 22 son. I have not been working for a year and have not studied after an accident. I have been through work and after inquiries, I found out that National Insurance can finance my studies.

For the first time, I thought of a management course Short and simple that will also give me employment at this time and also have a connection to computers but after meeting with social worker on behalf of Social Security I was told that I can receive full funding for the title any degree I want.

The bottom line is that I do not have a full matriculation certificate, so I will have to complete and I do not have a preferred option for degree studies. There are a lot of fields that I like and I do not know by what to make the decision from sentences to software engineering, etc. So so I'm confused despite the privilege of funding, I do not know if this degree is what suits me especially since I do not have the field that I am really sure about 100% in which I would like to engage in the future. However, this course is a short way, even if I change my mind, Yield me employment later whether it's temporary or permanent but it does not take away 4-5 years.

I would be happy to help and to express my opinion

Link to content

It was not last year.

So the discussion was about a software testing course or a manager After I found out that I can get funding for a degree that is a tremendous incentive. I am in a dilemma between a course and a degree. I really want to learn something because it will open the doors for me in the future, which is actually a degree but I am afraid of a situation where I will have less interest in the field.

Link to content

We've already moved on to 2015. :)

Your question is too general.

A course at a false college that is Y's certification X will not open any door to you and there is even a pretty good chance that you will not connect to the material because you do not apply this knowledge every day.

An academic degree is a much longer and more complex course. You need to prepare yourself and also understand what awaits you there.

Look at the study material and see which existing jobs can give experience in the field or employ people who are students or just graduated.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site