ddddd - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ddddd

AxOOr

And I actually saw that they were not "lost" and that they got along well in good places.

There are a few things to consider. The NPO is a wide field, because the field includes a little bit of engineering. An engineer needs to know a little bit of all the worlds in order to optimize them as much as you can not come to the factory without knowing what the software engineer is. Or the electrical engineer speaks / does and will not succeed in entering into an in-depth characterization of the production process of a product / software without a basic knowledge in these fields, so I contradict the claim of "lost" people because this is a broad profession that anyone can find his preference for. The information, my friends in the field of operations, and my other friends in the consulting field so you have more room for action and choice of this title itself and in terms of Occupational ..

Now, regarding information systems, I would not recommend studying, especially since you are considering studying a company, and there is specialization in information systems that is quite comprehensive.

In the end, in terms of employment, you are talking about the title of an engineering engineer from the Technion against a software engineer in Haifa / Braude, both of them will produce employment in the future and they are fairly respectable degrees. Just remember that always but always have to develop and study beyond what the title offers. - So in this specific case I would go with what I connect to more of the last two options.

Link to content

Ido, even if it means college versus Technion? I saw a track in the Technion - mathematics and computer science, is approaching the level of computer science?

oza87, it's hard for me to know why I connect because I do not know what the day will look like after the degree, I heard about industrial and management engineers who are responsible for warehouses in general, I will go to the Technion.

Link to content

This is a very, very difficult question. I think so. Nothing is absolute or certain. In any case, it is possible to learn from the army at Haifa University, too?

I'm not familiar with tracks at the Technion, but if what interests you is the opinion of the employers - it is reasonable to assume that this course will definitely do the job.

I do not think you have anything to go for "counseling". After all, those who advise do not really understand anything about it. Just someone who learned a profession that has nothing to do with him in the market and then went to be a "consultant." Look, I'm an industrial engineer and I really like this field of knowledge. I think it's important for a good and developed industry and I think people with education in the field have something to contribute to business and the economy. I started this year with a second degree in the field. The problem is not with the title itself but with being mature in its current market situation. Therefore, I have some "mourners" and I will list them in the form of points, because it is easier:

- A large number of industrial engineers do not deal with jobs that are engineer jobs, but positions that I define more as clerks. This means that they do not create or plan anything new, but rather deal with something that exists, which is sometimes relatively complex. All sorts of topsides. This is more true for college graduates, I think, but not reserved for them alone.

- More graduates on fewer jobs ("real") = lower wages

- A lot of contempt for the profession in industry and a lack of real understanding what an industrial engineer is and how he should and can contribute

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site