Debates between three courses: Java, Dot.Net Web, Android Application Development - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Debates between three courses: Java, Dot.Net Web, Android application development

Moshik144

Hi everyone, I am very debated between three programming courses: Java, Dot.Net Web, or application development at .

I would be very happy to receive answers to the questions.

1. Which language has more employment demand?

2. Which language has the highest salary? (With future forecast)

3. Of all the languages ​​I mentioned, which one has the most job security for the future?

4. Which language will be the easiest to learn?

5. What language would be most interesting for learning and for work?

Link to content

Are you a computer science student, or a computer science graduate? If so, you can study it on a reasonable level within two weeks (unless you are lazy and then there is no significant difference in all the questions you asked.)

If you are not then it is a total waste of time and money no one will hire you.

Link to content

Are you a computer science student, or a computer science graduate? If so, you can study it on a reasonable level within two weeks (unless you are lazy and then there is no significant difference in all the questions you asked.)

If you are not then it is a total waste of time and money no one will hire you.

I'm not a computer science student or a graduate of computer science, but there are some high-tech colleges that do not want to work at the end of the course, so I do not think it's nonsense, and it's true that they start at relatively low wages but can develop nicely on the basis of professional experience. Forget it I do not want to open it Just ask you to recommend me Which of the three courses I wrote best ...

Link to content

In addition to what is being said, courses are usually a waste of time, if they cost money, then also waste money, of course, you have time and money to waste.

Regarding placement at the end of courses, everything I've heard is not serious. After all, finding a minimum wage job an hour away from home you can probably also without any course.

And if you focus on the question of "which language is preferable" while ignoring the courses, the answer is that if you learn programming properly, you can get along with each language. The question of what to focus on first depends simply on what you actually want to do with yourself. Note that "Android development" is done in Java, so you will need to learn the language anyway.

Link to content

In addition to what is being said, courses are usually a waste of time, if they cost money, then also waste money, of course, you have time and money to waste.

Regarding placement at the end of courses, everything I've heard is not serious. After all, finding a minimum wage job an hour away from home you can probably also without any course.

And if you focus on the question of "which language is preferable" while ignoring the courses, the answer is that if you learn programming properly, you can get along with each language. The question of what to focus on first depends simply on what you actually want to do with yourself. Note that "Android development" is done in Java, so you will need to learn the language anyway.

I understood, thank you

I would love to hear more reviews.

Link to content

indeed The Android is JAVA but the concepts are completely different from what you're used to from what I heard and the transition is not trivial.

In any case I would not waste time on DotNet. IF YOU WANT WEB I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN GREAT JAVASCRIPT, HTML5

Link to content

You mix. html / js This is a client side, dotnet this server side. Why recommend someone to give up completely on a server side and focus on the client side? In any case, when you teach something called Dot.Net Web, you would assume that this also includes html / js up to a certain level, otherwise what is the thing called web in general?

Link to content

JS is no longer a lagging scripting language that you use to test input and bounce to an ALERT user.

NodeJS today is one of the most powerful tools for web development with many directories and EXTENSIONs that make it the most popular among web developers.

Some even write their servers on NODEJS because it's just so easy and the performance is good.

What's very popular today is to build SINGLE PAGE APPLICATIONS, to dynamically bring information from the server and to push the relevant information into the page (not to fetch whole pages like PHP or ASP). In this JS excels.

I got a little use of PHP, admit that I did not get used to DOTNET and realized that it is quite easy to develop with it sites but these are technologies belonging to the past.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside