Do not believe in myself ... - Study and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Do not believe in myself ...

no_way

Peace

I want to talk about a problematic issue that has existed for a long time already.

I'm 22 old I'm done Now and all my life I loved computers.

I do not have a high school diploma, 3 math units were very difficult. And a psychometric exam I got 420.

I have a head but under to the day I did not have.

I'm really good at computers, I want to take a degree in software engineering or another degree related to computers.

But the only thing I'm afraid of is the 5 math units and all the high algebra scores in life that do not think I'll get.

You really help me with that, I really do not know how to get out of here.

I have a degree I want a degree and I want a salary of 40 a thousand a month after such a degree.

That's my goal. Of money.

Link to content

If you do not have a head for math you have nothing to do with such a title. You will suffer all the way and in the end you will not be very good either.

If you think you have a head of mathematics you must complete some courses (maturity etc.) and then you will be smarter, and you will know if it suits you or not.

And without any connection, NIS 40,000 a month is a very nice salary, but it is not limited to computer science. Salespeople, project managers, independent psychologists and other professions can bring such salaries home.

Link to content

Even after such a degree you will not see 40 a thousand a month.

If you are a good student and above (which is also not exactly a honey lick) you will get half of it usually and this is gross (which will leave you 13 at best)

So first thing you should stop daydreaming.

As for what you said about yourself -I'm really good at computers, "what does that mean?

What do you think you're studying for a degree in computer science? - chances are you did not encounter such content just everyday on your computer.

The last thing I say is probably too recent -

Degree in computer science - not worth - learn to program (for this you can learn to simply program)

A degree in computer science - not related to IT (maintenance of computers that people do like dealing with problems on their home computer), for which you can learn computer technicians / networks / electronics and so on.

Unfortunately, everyone I know has reached such a degree on the assumption that it is a door to only one of the two fields above Eagle very fast.

Link to content

First of all, you need to sort out your head.

The fact that you say your main motivation is money will probably make you bitter all your life at work, and 40000 NIS is an illusion that you have to get out of your head (at least in the beginning and probably not even in Israel).

In addition, software engineering studies require high-level mathematics, and not just any other, there is a constant need during and after the degree in mathematics, for various uses.

If the 3 math units were difficult, I do not want to scare you too much but the university / college level is several times higher than the 5 pcs ..

If you are aiming for a goal, you have to make a switch in your head (and your ass), go to the preparatory program and do not commit suicide, as is the case with the psychometric exam.

Good luck, And start believing in yourself otherwise it will never happen..

R.

Mechanical Engineer.

Link to content

Excellent response from Access Denied.

I do not understand why you keep hitting your head against the wall only when a month ago you've already given you some comments?

You also opened discussions before that and received exactly the same information.

Instead of crying in a forum, you could already start working and see for yourself what you are capable of.

Editing: Do you have any idea how many taxes you will pay with a salary of 40?

Link to content

I do not have a high school diploma, 3 math units were very difficult. And a psychometric exam I got 420.

I have a head but under to the day I did not have.

Hardly did 3 math homework, score my exam with a psychometric exam, but yes - there's a head, the problem is only in the ass.

I'm really good at computers, I want to take a degree in software engineering or another degree related to computers.
A degree in software engineering should be good in mathematics. If you're just "good on computers" - your direction is to be a laboratory technician at KSP or, at best, an IT man in a high-tech company, with the engineers around you getting fat salaries, and you'll get 8-10 under pressure.

I have a degree I want a degree and I want a salary of 40 a thousand a month after such a degree.

Challenge Germany. I heard it was good there. You'll get a salary of 40 a thousand euros a month for Gerbetz, the cheap Milky, there are three apartments for everyone, and there's no Bibi there.

Link to content

Challenge Germany. I heard it was good there. You'll get a salary of 40 a thousand euros a month for Gerbetz, the cheap Milky, there are three apartments for everyone, and there's no Bibi there.

You killed my barrel of breath. I laughed so hard now that the whole house thought I was choking.

Oh, and I copy it for signature

Link to content

A degree in computer science - not related to IT (maintenance of computers that people do like dealing with problems on their home computer), for which you can learn computer technicians / networks / electronics and so on.

This is not really accurate (or really inaccurate). IT is a huge field that includes it Everything Ranging from communications networks, distributed computing to BI and information security. Software (computer science) is today an integral part of the IT world in organizations, and indeed people who maintain personal computers and exchange disks belong to this world, but today they constitute a very small percentage.

Link to content

I refer mainly to what I know from my work place, which is usually a support issue.

It's true that the field has begun to change lately (many engineers, industrial and electrical engineers who have learned close to computer science and have not found a better job in the field)

And there Even in these subjects that require people with degrees in computer science related subjects.

But the reason I said the things I said is so people know that -

A. People before school knew that they did not need a college degree in order to reach the high tech field.

B. In order to explain that in the computer science degree, we do not learn content that sometimes seemed natural to someone who did not read his syllabus (or know my subject scientific the computer)

It happened to me that a good friend of my parents gave me his laptop and assumed that I could fix something for him at the office because I studied computer science.

There is a common opinion among the public that anyone who knows how to arrange things on a computer (and therefore my use of the term IT) is suitable to study computer science. Maybe it was worth a little more precision than that.

Link to content

As a student of computer science, I must say that I was also a little weak in mathematics in high school (4 70 score units) and I did not like it and still do not like it but if you work hard and sit for hours on end and solve exercises you will succeed.

Courses such as Infini and Linear are also very difficult for math lovers so it was a nightmare for me and I wanted to give up (lots of dropouts in these courses) but I worked really hard and managed to get through them.

What I can offer you from my experience, or complete 4 math units in a course like this, to understand if you are interested in all the interesting things, or to register for an introduction to computer science at the Open University, and what mathematical course I forgot his name to give you what is waiting for you or simply take a college course of something interesting You are in computers and without math.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site