Where would the cheapest buy the GTA5? And Is It Worthwhile To Buy Before Release - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Where would the cheapest buy the GTA5? And whether it is worth buying before release

Sting

Well, it seems this time it's real and the game will finally be released at 14 in April, beyond the concerns that the game will not work well enough (although I'm relatively optimistic because it's not very impressive graphics) I still think it's MUST because I did not play it on consoles ... What's more, the multiplayer should also be impressive.

The question is whether in terms of price you should buy the game before launch? I am less interested in the bonus of the virtual money that you receive, the more the price will not jump suddenly after the launch, and if so, where is the most worthwhile?

Can coupons be purchased to lower the price?

Thanks

Link to content

• תגובות 30
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

You can buy or map (from where I bought):

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/grand-theft-auto-v--2625-1

Or map:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/il/en/pc/games/action/grand-theft-auto-v/

With this code SAVE22-OVERHO-LIDAYS before buying to get a discount to 45 $

It does not matter where you buy, both stores are reliable and good. After the launch prices will probably return to $ 60. There may be a few more days with the assumption after launch but not sure. If you really want the game and you think you'll buy it anyway, it's better for you now at the price of 180 NIS.

Link to content

You can purchase from Brazil at a discounted price.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2086-grand-theft-auto-v

1) will be registered.

2) Connect to a proxy from Brazil (no matter which) You will add the product to a shopping cart and choose to checkout through PayPal.

3) Once the PayPal window opens, disconnect from the Proxy server and pay.

Immediately after payment you will receive the code, insert it HERE That's it.

The code is global and not limited to a certain area, some people and I myself have already bought and redeemed it and have finished downloading without a problem.

The price goes out 115 ~ NIS. I do not think you'll get it at such a price even after the release.

Link to content

I recently bought a few times from nuuvem.com.br without a proxy. I think there is no need for this when you connect from Israel.

It may depend on the game. If you try to buy GTA5 it will give you an error that can not be purchased from the area you are in.

Link to content

Or map:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/il/en/pc/games/action/grand-theft-auto-v/

With this code SAVE22-OVERHO-LIDAYS before buying to get a discount to 45 $

EXACTLY THE FINAL PRICE WILL EXPORT 46.79 $.

Regarding nuuvem should use a proxy that is indeed giving an error that can not be bought from the area you are in. As Nightbeat said.

By the way, I'm not sure if after the 14 a month the price of the game with them will simply rise to 32.68 $ ~ and will be without bonuses.

Link to content

Thank you very much for the recommendations!

I signed up for the Brazilian site

-

nuuvem.com.br, But for some reason I did not get the email of the registration verification, I sent them a request to resend but still have not got over an hour ... Anyone having such a problem with them?

Link to content

You can purchase from Brazil at a discounted price.

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2086-grand-theft-auto-v

1) will be registered.

2) Connect to a proxy from Brazil (no matter which) You will add the product to a shopping cart and choose to checkout through PayPal.

3) Once the PayPal window opens, disconnect from the Proxy server and pay.

Immediately after payment you will receive the code, insert it HERE That's it.

The code is global and not limited to a certain area, some people and I myself have already bought and redeemed it and have finished downloading without a problem.

The price goes out 115 ~ NIS. I do not think you'll get it at such a price even after the release.

Thank you very much for all the help, you saved me quite a bit of money!

w2cbrl.jpg

Link to content

Are you sure there will be no problems with the region after buying from Brazil? And the game is indeed region free? If so I am buying now!

I really did not feel like buying and would be blocked after a few days.

Edit: Not important I also bought through a proxy thanks for the recommendation :)

Link to content

Do not download from the Brazilian site just get the code run it (Link) And the download is through the RockstarGames Social Club as you can see here at the discussionReply 9 # Of Sting (opens discussion).

When to play, answer this in the preliminary discussion

Final: The game time in Israel - tonight between the 13 in April and the 14 in April at 02: 00 in the early morning.
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto V will be arriving on April 14, 2015 at retail and as a digital download. The Day 1 Title Update (required for play in Story Mode and GTA Online) will be live at 12: 00 AM BST (in the US, this is Monday, April 13, at 7: 00 PM ET, 4: 00 PM PT) . Pre-loads for digital downloads are currently available via Rockstar Warehouse and Steam.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202423276-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC-Release-Date-And-Time

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site