Looking for an agent to open a training fund - General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for an agent to open a study fund

chenrp

Reverse, turn directly, and receive a lower management fee.

In Advanced Study Fund - Do not pay more than 0.7-0.8 percent of the accrual. (Even if it's not as critical as a pension, it's still a shame)

That's what I thought ... but that's not the case.

I even called Altshuler and made sure, and they admit that it is more expensive than an agent.

And they are not willing to recommend an agent!

Link to content

If you can't bargain, I'd go the other way and not the agent.

Open there under 1.2% conditions

Assuming that your salary is NIS 20,000 and the deposit is maximum - you are a position there during the first year of NIS 24, which means an average balance of NIS 12.

After a year you bargain, you'll be easier.

Link to content

In fact, it is even less so that the maximum tax-free deposit is a ceiling of just under 16000 a month. So no one is depositing anymore.

I entrust more ...

Pays tax on the value of the excess deposit, but enjoys a tax exemption on earnings in the fund.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site