BLACK ARCTIC - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

BLACK ARCTIC

leahd3

• תגובות 38
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

I would go on this case, one thing bothers me, that you have to disconnect the grill mesh from the filter to clean and after a few times the pins that have to be twisted to get it to break.

I'm looking for a case with filters that can be dismantled in no time and wash, without MESH, I hate it, after two I vetoed the subject.

Link to content

In the meantime, I rejected one importer who threw me a price of $ 380 per consumer on the EVOLVE ATX .... I told him that he lives in a movie that people will pay for MID more than NIS 1200 ... I am looking for one that will be reasonable .. I believe that $ 280 per consumer It will be realistic to break through this package.

Assuming it is modeled with a glass door :)

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site