Refresh for Loop - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Refreshing Lup

captaincaveman

I decided that it was time to invest in the aesthetic side of the loop, and a few other elements that were bothering me (cables, for example).

In the program:

1. Rigid piping.

2. Replacing the TOP of pumps from the BITSPOWER DUAL to two SINGLE TOPS (of EK?).

3. Connecting the pumps and reservoirs (there will now be two, one for each pump) to the side of the case. It would probably require drilling on the side of the case for the MOUNT and beyond the pipeline.

4. Transfer of some of the pipes behind the partition (probably not a rigid pipe, so you can not see there).

5. The threading of the pumps.

6. Extension cords are integrated into all carrier cables.

7. Maybe maybe maybe replace . At the time I bought the cheapest 32GB I found, and that was at a crazy price. Today, in less than that, 64GB can be found faster.

8. Block to motherboard. Was not when I bought the board, today there is. No need, but I want to :)

I will use this THREAD to update and consult.

Link to content

• תגובות 102
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

The truth is that I am fighting with EK in order to arouse the Hazeh world in Israel ... I am looking for attractive prices from them so that they will be full in the country and we will not wait a year until something arrives:)

As soon as I finish hardware upgrades to my computer I believe I'll save Lup from Costum and join the big boys :)

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

They also have (alphacool) res + top which is suitable for D5. What I am missing in this story, is a pump cover like there is in bitspower.

Maybe I just buy an upgrade kit for BP and that's it. (Double 2)

You also have these much less:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Barrowch-color-D5-MCP655-Series-pumps-dedicated-conversion-kit-combination-package-FBD5HK-V1/32711022323.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.101.8DQqNA&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10055_10037_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_413,searchweb201603_1&btsid=12e79d81-155c-412b-ba85-bad4bdfde9f8

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

Seemingly cheaper ... it's $ 17 per piece + $ 30 shipping. Exits $ 64 and it's just a cover for the pump, without TOP.

I think it's better: http://koolance.com/pump-nozzle-and-reservoir-base-for-pmp-450-60mm-od

TEXAS 2 Pieces THIS 34 $ + $ 15 SHIPPING BUT I AM NEGATIVE :P

I thought you were looking for just a COVER 

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site