Go Up the X - Files on Memory - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Go up the xp on the memory

APRIL

If this is allowed by the forum administrator ... I can teach you a method to break the memory mechanism in Windows XP and cause the operating system to go up completely on memory ... The improvement is very noticeable ... 8)

Link to content

Ok company. You have to play with the Registry so be careful! : asthanos:

Do not blame me if you need to format because you did not do exactly what I tell you .... : nono:

Instructions:

start> run> regedit Go to

Then go to the next place:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM CurrentControlSetControl Session ManagerMemory Management

On the right side of the page, select LargeSystemCache and change the value from 0 to 1.

Comments: Only for those who have over 256 Mega Ram. After you restart the system you will feel that the system reacts much faster because there is no need to contact the disk every second ... This has made me a radical change in speed of Windows.

Link to content

How do you like to complicate things .....

There is a possibility of doing this without any change in the registrar,

Just a small change in the windows settings.

We are talking about Windows Xp Yes ....

Link to content

And stop asking permission every second. If you post something that contradicts the rules of the forum, the board will notify you. Changing all sorts of things in EXCEP is not explicitly included in this definition.

Link to content

Yes there is a simple way.

Where virtual memory is defined in the characteristics of the system.

What is the connection to virtual memory?!?!?!?!!!!

This virtual memory will be answered Windos assigns to the hard lament .... That's exactly what we want to avoid! That Windus will only rise to the quick memory and that the Ram and that Windus does not let do must enter his intestines! Exactly how I said to do.

Link to content

What is the connection to virtual memory??!?!?!? !!

This virtual memory will be answered Windos assigns to the hard lament .... That's exactly what we want to avoid

And you can easily prevent this by eliminating the virtual memory in Windows.

You do not have to dig in the gut, and notice that you are contradicting yourself.

You say what the connection to virtual memory then means you want to avoid it (actually there is a connection).

Link to content

What is the connection to virtual memory??!?!?!? !!

This virtual memory will be answered Windos assigns to the hard lament .... That's exactly what we want to avoid

And you can easily prevent this by eliminating the virtual memory in Windows.

You do not have to dig in the gut, and notice that you are contradicting yourself.

You say what the connection to virtual memory then means you want to avoid it (actually there is a connection).

Yew!

Listen there President Ok ... that's one thing. You can be with him without him

but

there is (RAM memory) that Windows assigns to itself. What I said is to increase the amount of memory that Vince can copy himself to Ram to the maximum, that is, to work completely without dependence on his hard lament !!

Understand????

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site