Do not Know What to Learn for a Career .. Stuck - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Do not know what to learn for a career .. stuck

Iv0ry

Peace, 
I studied for a bachelor's degree 
Now I'm studying for a master's degree
In subjects that are not directly related to computers (city planning)

I want to learn something about computers so I have more options
I've heard about GIS but I do not connect to it so ..

I saw that there was a new course of cyber shields at John Bryce and I wanted to know what you think about the course and about the college?
http://marketing.johnbryce.co.il/minisites/cyber/?ls=2146&source=6&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cyber_US8380-108&utm_content=Lookalike
And are there other places that you recommend me to learn to integrate into the IT field?
I do not really connect to telephone support centers, preferring to make my own product in front of the computer, and less in front of customers if there is such a thing ..

Thanks

Link to content

This course of John Bryce is work in the eye like all their "professional" courses. You will come out with a very basic knowledge of information security that will not help you get any normal work in the field. A waste of money.

If you want to change a profession, I recommend you enroll in the computer science track at the Open University, for example, and look for an IT student job in a normal company.

Link to content

Quote of Iv0ry
Quote of MiniMizer

This course of John Bryce is work in the eye like all their "professional" courses. You will come out with a very basic knowledge of information security that will not help you get any normal work in the field. A waste of money.

If you want to change a profession, I recommend you enroll in the computer science track at the Open University, for example, and look for an IT student job in a normal company.

Thanks, is this partner considered IT?

Link to content

Quote of MiniMizer

How I like your firmness. Simply decapitate heads left and right. I know a few guys who have completed a Java programming course at John Bryce and have been working for a number of years in the industry with a respectable salary.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site