Negative Review on KSP - Consumerism - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Negative review on KSP

Sh_Dor_Lq

Hello everyone

As usual, there are still negative visits to the KSP and KSP cellular store.

This criticism relates to a very specific person who works in the Petach Tikva branch, but probably relates to the entire network as well.

The service provider at the Petah Tikva branch, a guy named Barak, this guy just manages to make me angry every time.

It all started about two years ago when I bought a gaming stationary computer and the sound card with a PCI connection I attached to the assembly (the sound card was not bought from KSP but assembled by them) turned out to be unrecognized in the operating system and in BIOS. I tried the sound card on a friend's computer and it turned out to be perfectly normal and probably there was a problem with my computer.

I went to the Petah Tikva KSP, the lightning service provider just made my death. Barak opened the case and checked the board with a flashlight and found that it had a very light service number that seemed very negligible. Barak began to tell me stories and very invested stories that I did and how I did it in a arrogant and insulting tone like I was a complete fool. I asked him to stop behaving so it was not true what he was saying but he was in his mind. He told me he was canceling my warranty on the board because I scratched it and so even the sound card does not work. He also gave other examples of customers trying to work on him and think they would replace them with free products for damage they did and he did not spare to say that customers are "liars and son of a bitch." After much argument and distress, I left the store without help.

After about a week I purchased a new sound card from another company of the same company (CREATIVE) and it turned out that it works fine What remains to be concluded is that the board is completely intact without any problems. The problem with the sound card was probably the incompatibility between it and the board. So far this story

Today is a new and very short story.

A friend asked me to come with him to KSP for the reason that his external hard drive was out of order. The disk was bought at KSP and we drove to the branch in Petah Tikva (the branch closest to my home) to fulfill the warranty.

Barak is still working there and unfortunately he is the only one who could provide us with a service. In front of us was an elderly woman who wanted to buy shields for her cell phone. We waited about 20 minutes so she would pick and buy the protectors!

Mazal Tov It's our turn, I do not know if Barak recognized me or not, because two years have passed and I have grown hair and beard since the previous incident. ^ _ ^

Barak, as usual, chatted a lot but did not sound harmful until I asked him a question related to the product in the store. He looked at me, started grinning and told me that if I did not intend to buy the product now, he was not going to answer me, and so he did and added that there were other people waiting in line then .....

I did not have any agonies to argue with this person. I simply gave up because I came to the poor that it was not worth my energies and health, and I certainly would not buy it again, and as usual I do not recommend anyone to buy there.

In the past, I sent emails to KSP and complained about their phone service to Barak but, as you can tell, he is still working there and giving the same poor and disparaging service to people.

I know that their prices are tempting, I know they have quite a few branches and most of us are comfortable reaching the nearest branch, but I think the disadvantages transcend these advantages.

Link to content

I've already written a few negative reviews on Kasp here, so I identify with you.

Anyway, because you opened this link I'll add something else.

I wanted to buy a Black Freide keyboard that was only available to them.

I swallowed the respect and anger and went to buy from them.

The salesman, of course, did not even know what I was talking about, tried to push something else, and only when I showed him the exact megacette did he suddenly understand.

The reason he could not help me was because he was out of stock, and then he simply did not find her and tried to give something else.

Previously another seller tried to push me 6800K claiming there was a name 32X PCIE LANES - which of course is not true.

I and another salesman looked at the specifications of two motherboards - I asked him what the difference was and could not find, at the end I was looking and in a moment I saw they were different sizes.

0 Understanding Products, 0 Understanding Customer Service.

The only bassa who have more assortment ...

Edited By elikh
Link to content

KSP's service varies from shop to store.

In the East Beer Sheva shop, there is a guy named Max - and he really understands (as far as I remember he was In the past) and a great man in the world.

However, my sweeping recommendation is still to go to the KSP with accurate datacrites, and not to build on 100 percent responsibility (again, it depends on the employees at the branch).

Link to content

It is good that you give a positive critique of the person, if he deserves it then he deserves it.

But I think there is a very serious problem here. This situation, in a company that specializes in computer equipment and electronics needs to find the people who really understand it with tweezers!

Link to content

Hmm ... As someone who came out to be a Black Black, I'll try to present you with a slightly different angle - you say that Barak is the only one who was there to serve customers, and Barak has another whole line of people, and besides dealing with people Barak also has to do all the jobs The branch administration. So the same shine that did not look good to you in the eye suggested that you check on the product yourself because you do not buy it now, and for him every minute is gold (and not to get as much sales per hour as possible), just stand the load and try to finish the work day at some totally unreal time ) At the end of the day we are all human beings.

Link to content

Quote of BenderTheOffender

Hmm ... As someone who came out to be a Black Black, I'll try to present you with a slightly different angle - you say that Barak is the only one who was there to serve customers, and Barak has another whole line of people, and besides dealing with people Barak also has to do all the jobs The branch administration. So the same shine that did not look good to you in the eye suggested that you check on the product yourself because you do not buy it now, and for him every minute is gold (and not to get as much sales per hour as possible), just stand the load and try to finish the work day at some totally unreal time ) At the end of the day we are all human beings.

I'll set the details for you. The Petah Tikva branch has 3 representatives but only one laboratory service. My question was about a product they sell whose name and picture do not match so I wanted to know what was right and then to think about whether I should buy. The very fact that I left the house especially to get to the park and stood for 20 minutes as this is enough for me to get a basic service and not disdain me because I do not spend that moment the money. They look at me like I'm bills and not a human being and it's just disgusting and so KSP works and lets things happen. I believe that there are exceptional workers who will be more human, but that is not what usually happens. Barak gets his money anyway because you can not stop the time so every minute gold? We are all human beings, but Barak behaves like this in a systematic way. It turns out that for several years now your reaction has ignored everything I mentioned, so I do not think you wrote your response objectively.

Link to content

Quote of Sh_Dor_Lq

I'll set the details for you. The Petah Tikva branch has 3 representatives but only one laboratory service. My question was about a product they sell whose name and picture do not match so I wanted to know what was right and then to think about whether I should buy. The very fact that I left the house especially to get to the park and stood for 20 minutes as this is enough for me to get a basic service and not disdain me because I do not spend that moment the money. They look at me like I'm bills and not a human being and it's just disgusting and so Network KSP works and lets things happen. I believe that there are exceptional workers who will be more human, but that is not what usually happens. Barak gets his money anyway because you can not stop the time so every minute gold? We are all human beings, but Barak behaves like this in a systematic way. It turns out that for several years now your reaction has ignored everything I mentioned, so I do not think you wrote your response objectively.

Of course my reaction is not objective, I pointed out at the beginning that this is my view that he experienced a line in a similar store in Black Friday. And I get to buy quite a lot in Kayaspy Netanya so I know a bit.

That you do not get me wrong, do not come to justify the fact that KSP is not properly organized for pressure and then a situation is created that you wait half an hour in line no matter what, and generally dealing with their responsibilities is a big question mark and that's why the last computer I bought at TMS.

30% of Israeli customers are pure junk. Behave to the sellers so contemptuously and disdainfully without a second pause and think what would have happened if it was their relative who works in the store and that's the attitude he gets. So as a salesman in a store that is in short supply of manpower you are a. Builds a layer of protection of robotic conduct in. You optimize the entire selling process for as little time as possible.

You come to this store once a year, the seller is there every day, and in order not to leave every day two hours after closing it is necessary (justifies the seller, not the network)

I do not know the same Barak and I was never there, and maybe he really is just a shit man, but on the other hand there could be a quiet sky penetrating deep and what you think like another minute and a half to explain something about the little one, This is with every customer he meets every day there.

To summarize the excavation - not standard behavior, but apparently the source of the problem is not the guy.

Link to content

Of course my reaction is not objective, I pointed out at the beginning that this is my view that he experienced a line in a similar store in Black Friday. And I get to buy quite a lot in Kayaspy Netanya so I know a bit.

That you do not get me wrong, do not come to justify the fact that KSP is not properly organized for pressure and then a situation is created that you wait half an hour in line no matter what, and generally dealing with their responsibilities is a big question mark and that's why the last computer I bought at TMS.

30% of Israeli customers are pure junk. Behave to the sellers so contemptuously and disdainfully without a second pause and think what would have happened if it was their relative who works in the store and that's the attitude he gets. So as a salesman in a store that is in short supply of manpower you are a. Builds a layer of protection of robotic conduct in. You optimize the entire selling process for as little time as possible.

You come to this store once a year, the seller is there every day, and in order not to leave every day two hours after closing it is necessary (justifies the seller, not the network)

I do not know the same Barak and I was never there, and maybe he really is just a shit man, but on the other hand there could be a quiet sky penetrating deep and what you think like another minute and a half to explain something about the little one, This is with every customer he meets every day there.

To summarize the excavation - not standard behavior, but apparently the source of the problem is not the guy.

"Justifies the seller, not the store," "not standard conduct, but apparently the source of the problem is not the guy."

I'm not just quoting these two again and I'll explain.

Of course, the KSP store chain is messing up here with a giant, so the title here is a negative criticism of KSP.

Barak's behavior, which can be explained in all sorts of ways as you explained, does not justify it at all. As a person and not only as a seller, I would not agree to provide such a service that disparages people just because a network does not provide tools and solutions. The fact that Barak agrees to the network conditions in his work and behaves in such a way is contemptuous and simply shame on the network and the same person who thinks that this is the way to behave people and earn money when you can do otherwise.

If your explanation is correct (and sounds logical) about Barak's behavior, then I regret that Barak behaves like a victim and takes Mirmuro over the annoying and less annoying consumers and does not behave responsibly.

Believe me that if a good and responsible person were to get into a situation like Barak he would work to improve and if the company did not give him a hand then he would just leave the workplace.

There are no excavations here as long as there is a practical discussion here, my friend.

Link to content

Quote of Sh_Dor_Lq

"Justifies the seller, not the store," "not standard conduct, but apparently the source of the problem is not the guy."

I'm not just quoting these two again and I'll explain.

Of course, the KSP store chain is messing up here with a giant, so the title here is a negative criticism of KSP.

Barak's behavior, which can be explained in all sorts of ways as you explained, does not justify it at all. As a person and not only as a seller, I would not agree to provide such a service that disparages people just because a network does not provide tools and solutions. The fact that Barak agrees to the network conditions in his work and behaves in such a way is contemptuous and simply shame on the network and the same person who thinks that this is the way to behave people and earn money when you can do otherwise.

If your explanation is correct (and sounds logical) about Barak's behavior, then I regret that Barak behaves like a victim and takes Mirmuro over the annoying and less annoying consumers and does not behave responsibly.

Believe me that if a good and responsible person were to get into a situation like Barak he would work to improve and if the company did not give him a hand then he would just leave the workplace.

There are no excavations here as long as there is a practical discussion here, my friend.

You talk mainly about ideals. 

What you say is true but not practical to most people. To get up and leave the job because there are things that go against the conscience, and we are talking here about small things altogether (at least according to my perception, yes it made you a bit nervous and embittered, my mind was completely different if for example you would say that he pushed your grandmother to come down to a simple Nokia 7 and computer yoga on the road, just that easy to affect old people)

So this is a more extreme place.

There are many disgusting / incorrect things that go against the conscience that happens to every soldier during his military service, no matter the job. How many refuseniks and absentees have a percentage of all recruits? Far from everyone or even Rob. Moreover, we need the army and can not exist without it, and it is true that it is not perfect, but this is reality and we need compromises.

So yes in our country there is a culture of successful method on the part of the customers, and the stores are cutting everything to get a profit because of these exaggerated importers. And what is obtained is this Like Ivory and KSP that give you a good price but a shallow service.

It's a complicated system that is cumbersome and really imperfect that there is no manual on how to approach it to fix it.

A good image will be the Navy's missile boats and their maintenance, but I am once again surfing politics and the army :)

Link to content

You talk mainly about ideals. 

What you say is true but not practical to most people. To get up and leave the job because there are things that go against the conscience, and we are talking here about small things altogether (at least according to my perception, yes it made you a bit nervous and embittered, my mind was completely different if for example you would say that he pushed your grandmother to come down to a simple Nokia Galaxy 7 and computer yoga on the road, just that easy to affect old people)

So this is a more extreme place. army

There are many disgusting / incorrect things that go against the conscience that happens to every soldier during his military service, no matter the job. How many refuseniks and absentees have a percentage of all recruits? Far from everyone or even Rob. Moreover, we need the army and can not exist without it, and it is true that it is not perfect, but this is reality and we need compromises.

So yes in our country there is a culture of successful method on the part of the customers, and the stores are cutting everything to get a profit because of these exaggerated importers. And what is obtained is this Networks Like Ivory and KSP that give you a good price but a shallow service.

It's a complicated system that is cumbersome and really imperfect that there is no manual on how to approach it to fix it.

A good image will be the Navy's missile boats and their maintenance, but I am once again surfing politics and the army :)

To say about customers that they are whores and make up stories about me and humiliate me to laugh me in the face and imply me to fly off his face without getting a service is a little worse selling my grandmother things she does not need.

This is not a matter of comparison or of price. A person does not have to behave this way and more especially at the service station of a small or big company no matter what excuse he has.

Link to content

The whole point is that you justify Barak's behavior by not wanting to stay two more hours every day.

That is, there is a solution that also lectures his employers and also allows him to behave not shit. Stay two more hours.

The solution that Barak chose is not to stay the extra two hours and instead treat customers with contempt in order to save time.

You can not say that Barak has no choice but to behave like that ... He can resign or he can stay these extra hours every day.

In the end, it is impossible to "understand" it, but you can understand that he chose the less slow way.

Link to content

I feel that a field trial has been done to Barak. 

I know that he is "relatively anonymous" - but anyone reading the discussion and buying at the branch will decide that Barak is not a good person, even though he has not had the opportunity to defend himself. 

Have you tried to contact ksp earlier? Post with them in Pace? private massage? Email? It would be nice to have their answer, and perhaps you would even be able to contribute to the management of the branch in question. 

Instead, I see only steam and the unilateral accusations that I have to accept - because I have no reaction from the other side. 

More than that! We, members of the forum, are forced to decide whether we will support the one-sided version, or rather serve as a defense, without knowing the full facts. 

I think that posting on this forum is correct, but only when done the right way, allowing the other party to respond to these claims, and even correct them. 

Link to content

Quote by Or Cohen

I feel that a field trial has been done to Barak. 

I know that he is "relatively anonymous" - but anyone reading the discussion and buying at the branch will decide that Barak is not a good person, even though he has not had the opportunity to defend himself. 

Have you tried to contact ksp earlier? Post with them in Pace? private massage? Email? It would be nice to have their answer, and perhaps you would even be able to contribute to the management of the branch in question. 

Instead, I see only steam and the unilateral accusations that I have to accept - because I have no reaction from the other side. 

More than that! We, members of the forum, are forced to decide whether we will support the one-sided version, or rather serve as a defense, without knowing the full facts. 

I think that posting on this forum is correct, but only when done the right way, allowing the other party to respond to these claims, and even correct them. 

I turned to the KSP customer service and complained several times and did not give me an answer so they did not do anything to me.

There are several representatives of different stores who respond here in the forum for any problem or question. KSP has nothing and I have never encountered a response from their representative neither in this forum nor in any other forum. KSP probably has the option to respond with a representative.

It's clear that readers can have doubts, and that's fine because they have only one side of the story, but I believe readers are not naive, especially when it comes to KSP, which has a very bad name on the forum based on what people write here.

In conclusion, my review of the forum was done in the right way in my opinion that really KSP has the option to respond.

The fact that they do not respond to the world only sharpens my opinion in case this is the opinion of many other cases that KSP provide poor service and it also seems that they do not care about the situation that are the largest computer and cellular store in the country.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site