Information Systems Studies - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Information systems studies

Lead0r

Hello you guys,

My name is Lidor and I am 25+ years old from the center of the country with a partial matriculation and diagnosed with ADD (attention and concentration), interested in studying information systems management at one of the universities (priority) or colleges.

Okay so like that, I from a young age mess with a lot of computers (hardware, operating systems, PHP, HTML, CSS, Photoshop) and all through self-learning.

I have been working in technical support for one of the communications companies in Israel for one year, so that every day I deal with information systems like CRM, etc.

By and large, the field of information security is much more interesting, and I started chatting a bit with Peyton and Linux - but in the whole mathematics section I am less good, so I gave up studying MDM and software engineering in advance.

From the inquiries I made from students who study information systems at colleges, I realized that mathematics is not in the sky in terms of software and software engineering, and it is possible to combine work with something that is very important to me because I can not afford not to work during my degree.

There are guys here who have studied / studied information systems management and can give opinions about the degree (demand in the labor market, recommendations / claims about a relevant academic institution, college or university)

Thanks in advance!

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site