Retraining Course for Development in Coding Bootcamp - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A conversion course for development in Coding Bootcamp

Niv Gr

Hi, everyone, 

From searching the forums, I saw that they had quite dug the subject, but I still wanted to open a discussion about it (one that I could somewhat guide :) )

All in all, I am 28 and today I work in an accounting firm as a data analyst. Mainly uses the SQL level quite basic.

I wanted to program for several years now but because of the lack of time due to the work I got to touch it on and off (I managed to learn superficially a bit bit of Python and C #)

In general, I really want to write code, want to develop, and want to get into high-tech. 

Preceding a cure for a blow: Of course, hiring a key is attractive (especially for an employee in an accountancy firm) but I want to be converted because I am pretty sure that I like code (considering that I already love the concept).

Because it is less relevant for me to do another degree now (a few good years without pay and go to market not as a student only at about 32 at best), self-study has proven problematic because the internship framework charges the price in terms of time and energy, and an open degree will last too simply Time probably- I have seen all the bootcamp courses of all kinds, and I am more inclined to those of half a year than the three months (for obvious reasons).

Right now the decision is between Infinity Labs of Matrix and between experiment.

I wanted to know what you think about retraining courses (Botcamp) in style, should I? Does this have any occupational value? Is it true that "Matrix developers are considered less good"? (Which I have heard from several developers), which one is worthwhile from your experience or people you know?

I would be happy for any kind of help given that this is a decision to change 180 degrees in a career :)

Thank you in advance and apologize for digging!

Link to content

Hi Nir,

Any developer who has just completed the training is a "key to nothing" for the simple reason that he is not particularly experienced.

Personally, my brother does not know these courses.

I learned to develop alone.

I can reassure you about one thing. The previous spring I was invited to the Technion Spring at the Technion to be a mentor.

I helped groups of computer science students turn their idea into something tangible.

And they were not something .... because they were not experienced at all.

On the other hand, when I heard their ideas for the product, the distance between the idea and the questions that helped them understand what they should do was about half a minute.

Experience comes with time, and not in any other way.

My advice to you, go to one of the courses.

Practice as much as you can.

You will accept that the first job after you will probably be medium. After you have gained a year's experience you will probably be much more attractive

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site