Evaluation of Liquid Cooling Price for Hybrid Video Card - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Evaluate the price of liquid cooling for a hybrid video card

carz12345

Hello everyone,

I ordered a tangle computer that I built after consulting here in the forum and this is the specification:

i7 8700k

noctua nh-d15

asus Z370 maximus x hero (version without Hui Fei of course)

asus gtx 1080 ti poseidon

16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000 Mhz CL15-16-16-35-2N - 1.2V - Ripjaws V Series

corsair rm750x

(coolermaster mastercase pro 6 (3 x140mm fans front as inside + 2x140 mm top exhaust + 1x140 rear exhaust

samsong SSD 850 evo 500gb

wd 1tb caviar black

Now I took into account that I would add Liquid below because this video card is a bit warmer than the other GTX 1080TI models because of the cooling plate that sits above it but after playing it for two weeks I see it reaches 84 degrees (and now another winter) and I want to add to it liquid.

My question is how to start and what components do I need for this process (ie, what quality, saw pumps in the 800 area and pumps in the 1400 area) and most importantly how much will this cost me?

In terms of money, I am willing to invest the amount that will give me the proper performance for the system But I prefer not to exaggerate. (I do not even know what sums this is about. So I'd rather you ignore the money limit and advise me what I really need to invest to get a system Liquid quality and reliable).

The seller from Plonter said that the package can easily contain liquid cooling and that they have EK products that I understand are very high quality and I want to know whether to go on a platter (advice and assembly) and listen to what they tell me or there are things you can help me as a beginner and prevent me from making mistakes ?

Thanks for answering in advance.

Link to content

I spoke to the seller in Plonter and he told me that everything would cost me 1500 (he put my computer on me so he remembers me)

Um the components were a pump, pipes (soft), valves, radiator, liquid, water reservoir (it seems to me all the components hope I did not forget anything) and work (they take around 600 shekels for such an assembly).

From what I understood from the seller, because of my screen card (GTX 1080 TI POSEIDON), I would need a cosotome loop rather than a closed system.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
  • 4 weeks later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site