Professional guidance, undecided where to move forward - studies and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Professional guidance, deliberating where to go

eliran6

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty fresh here, so I hope I write in the right place.

I am 26, working in a company of advanced printing and scanning solutions for organizations, earning 7.5 + Company account.

There is not too much progress in the field I am in and I am quite debating how to move forward professionally in life or try to change direction.

One of the problems with passing on is that I do not have any certification, but everything is based on experience.

The other problem is that in the field I work in, the experience is a bit of everything, a bit on the servers, a bit in AD, a bit in SQL, a bit in printing, etc ...

I think I have exhausted this area, where there is not too much to go on and I strive to move forward in life.

I understand that in my situation and in light of what I have written above, I will probably have to compromise on less favorable conditions in order to enter the organization and start from below and gradually progress.

The question is how can I move on from my situation? Can I integrate into the labor market in general in the computer professions despite the above?

And if not, should and what courses should I take and what knowledge should I complete so that I can open doors for myself?

Edited By eliran6
Link to content

Thanks for the answers to both of you.

Quote of Liad344

It is always possible to complete a degree in something that interests information systems / software / electricity / mimah. There are quite a few people who started a degree at the age of 26-7 and the majority are 24-5 (Ben-

I was thinking of going really toward a degree, I'm pretty undecided but if I can get a degree and a full job.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site