It is more profitable than ever: Essential Phone can be yours for 2,000 NIS - Deals & Discounts - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

It pays more than ever: Essential Phone can be yours for NIS 2,000

yonatan.mendelson

Quote of ClassMulder

Excellent phone .. But my indecision is his unibody, inability to replace battery And the inability to add volume storage (MICROSD) .. What do you think?

Most devices today can not be replaced , For volume It has 128GB, do you think you need more than that? To me it seems enough for a normal person.

Do not forget that images can always be saved on storage servers like ..

Link to content

UNIBODY today has become a fixed thing on devices, especially on low end devices you might be able to see Disintegrating.

The handset itself looks great, Good during the day but reasonable minus at night from what I see and say maybe it will be resolved with a software fix, but I doubt it.

In the table, it looks like the white is definitely worth NIS 1800, wondering if to order.

Edited By liav12
Link to content

The handset comes with Clean, so that for software updates it should get updates fairly quickly. I have not received yet 8.0 which is a bit strange, but there is a beta that can be downloaded from their site until the update. In terms of operation, Clean, stadent. There is nothing special.

The HTC is an excellent device, but it has one significant drawback and this is my life . It comes with Very big but wasting In a frenzy. Its significant advantage over the essential is the camera.

Why not Note 8 or V30? Consider them, too.

Edited By --- The King ---
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

System Announcements

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site