Building a water cooling system for a powerful computer - Overclocking and cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Build a water cooling system for a powerful computer

yehonatan21

Hello there is a situation that I am going to build a system To my new computer and I want help about what I need to order for everything to work - so first thing my new computer contains:

core i7 7700k

Z270 GAMING M5 (MS-7A78)

NVIDIA GTX 1080

CORSAIR LPX 32GB (2X16GB) 3200MHz

be quiet silent base 600

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB ssd

So this is I do not know what parts to buy I would be happy if you write me what parts I need to buy Thank you all !!

Edited By yehonatan21
Link to content

system Water under personal construction is usually not contracting and that's it. There should be a vision behind the construction of such a system, otherwise it simply does not pay in terms of appearance and results.

If the target is the next net of the processor to a lower temperature, in the case of 7700K it is simply a waste because there is a thermal bottleneck that makes it very difficult Its effective with anything above quality air cooling. Most often, before the construction of a system Water is adapted to a processor such as 7700K Overclocking is a process of daling, actually removing the lid and replacing the thermal ointment with liquid metal or a higher quality ointment. Of course, the process brings a certain risk and of course the complete responsibility for the processor.

So I will ask - what is the vision, what is the goal?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site