Another opportunity to purchase a luxury smartphone at a great price - Deals and Discounts - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Another opportunity to purchase a high-end smartphone at a great price

yonatan.mendelson

You should check who is the top performer before: 'Luxury' is a less measurable concept ... right now the highlight is ... https://www.razerzone.com/mobile/razer-phone bypassing Pixel 2, , One Plus, Samsung and Nokia 8 (the peak until a few months ago). https://www.androidbenchmark.net/passmark_chart.html

Link to content

Just bypassing the stage? What is related to "performance"? At Benchmark? This is the most but most irrelevant metric that exists - this is about the parameter the last one (!) Which should be considered in the selection of a phone .

All the devices today (and even a year ago and even two years ago, the SD810 generation) are super fast and beyond everything.

Regarding the, Really a great phone in many respects, but with two main drawbacks: 1. Very large margins; 2. Lousy in the extreme, a real bargain.

Link to content

I have to play with it, I have to say that although its price does not make it a worthwhile option, it is an ideal device for people who want Clean, but most of all - for people who want a big screen inside a relatively small device (or with small hands). It is a device that is very comfortable to hold with one hand, without compromising on screen size. My mother currently has 5, I'm considering ordering it for her (unless someone has a recommendation for a small smartphone with a bigger screen that pays more than that).

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

Just bypassing the stage? What is related to "performance"? At Benchmark? This is the most but most irrelevant metric that exists - this is about the parameter the last one (!) Which should be considered in the selection of a phone Mobile.

All the devices today (and even a year ago and even two years ago, the SD810 generation) are super fast and beyond everything.

Regarding theRazer, Really a great phone in many respects, but with two main drawbacks: 1. Very large margins; 2. camera Lousy in the extreme, a real bargain.

I'm in favor of reviewing them all. 

If you want new games, then that's probably significant. And there is no substitute for the most powerful hardware on any device.  

Link to content

Even if you want to play it is not significant, for two reasons:

1. In fact, almost all devices in the market that come out in the same year use exactly the same SoC (Qualcomm Snapdragon) and their performance is the same. So it's not the parameter you choose your phone with, just because it's the same in everyone.

2. Even back-to-back devices will now play any game that exists without any problem.

Link to content

In my opinion, the U11Plus (also known as the "2 XL" was supposed to be) is, in my opinion, today the best device to buy, along with the 2 XL pixel for those who are willing to tolerate the discount screen.

By the way, all this is only relevant for a few more hours because tonight the evening will be announced Galaxy S9 probably will be above all, until the next time :) A never ending race ...

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

System Announcements

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site