Do people like noise in the city? - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Do people like noise in the city?

Sargon

A large part of my life I lived in a relatively quiet urban area.

But the center has a lot more noise. And in general living in a building with some families seems even more a nightmare.

Some people seem to have a tendency to "bad noise." That is to make noise without regard for any excessive noise or noise.

What do you mean?

Things like slamming doors tight. Speak loudly. shout. To honk, make a noise with their motorbike motorbikes.

You can do all these things less strongly.

But it seems that people simply in their default and blunt behavior are doing everything fast and strong. Like, the fact that you slam the door of the bathroom before the chaver at work will not help you turn into Alon Mask.

There are also people shouting in the street, cursing, and so forth.

Again, everyone does these things, but depends on how much, how often and how much.

By the way, this fits in well with the fact that people drive here roughly like a Russian or a Turk. Also gets along with people smoking here a lot.

There is a correlation between the amount of smokers in the country and how much of the state usually is.

In Europe there are far fewer smokers.

So I guess I was the exception, and the rule is noisy people and barbarians.

Do you disturb the noise here too? 

Other countries have noise and smoking solutions. Here, for example, there are anti-smoking laws, but everyone is chattering about it. We're not Europe, more like a state of monkeys.

Link to content

You live in the Middle East, live with it : poop:

As far as smoking is concerned, I understand that Greece and Italy are not on the European continent. They smoke a lot more than they do here, while yelling long at the law. 

In general, try to look at the beautiful things here, because not much is really easy! 

Either you move to a rural town with a yard, or to North America where relationships between emotionless personalities are the norm, there are those who really get along there. 

Edited By Sheik Yerbouti
Link to content

It seems that smoking Has been improving greatly in recent years. It seems that we suffocate our bank accounts and punch us in the stomach with hallucinatory price increases helps. Who thought? :)

Prison smoker, I'm glad I do not throw money at the ugly habit.

In terms of noise, it is necessary to understand that living in Tel Aviv or adjacent to it has implications. I'm also a big fan of quiet and spacious living, but you have to recognize the Israeli reality. 

Link to content

Of course he does not talk about all of Europe. Russia is not exactly the peak of culture, and it is also in Europe. But with the exception of Europe, the US, Canada and Australia, the rest of the world is quite barbaric.

By the way nicely you compare the To countries like Greece and Italy, shows a lot of countries which you have chosen to compare to us.

Israelis are not "warm", not "empathetic", not "full of emotions and joy". They are just bastards and loud.

It is combined that the enforcement here of the laws is a joke and the authorities themselves are filling and full of people Paratymbim creates you a country that is not the most civilized came to say that.

In the United States, there are a lot of crazy people (depending on the country), but at least they enforce the law, there are laws against the noise of motorcycles, against cigarettes and they enforce it.

When we have a law against cigarettes it holds one year and then as if the laws do not exist.

This is a bald country, and the character of the average Israeli is to be a maniac, not a hot and an amphitheater.

Link to content

True, there are nice people. Not a lot, a percentage less than the majority who are nice people.

The problem is that there is no city just for nice people, every place that we will be nice and successful will also reach the rest.

This is generally a genetic problem in my opinion, the nature of this is a large genetic part. You see in children that they are meniacs from the age of two or nice.

And parents who are maniacs and their children also grow up to be a nanny, do not seem to me that it's an education, it's just genetic. Education only intensifies this.

Maybe I need to do such closed communities, I think there are such communities abroad for "gentle" people.

There are places in the world that have communities with nice people. Even in countries that have such communities, not every country has nice people. But in Israel, there seems to be no such community in the entire country.

Link to content

Quote of Sargon

There are places in the world that have communities with nice people. Even in countries that have such communities, not every country has nice people. But in Israel, there seems to be no such community in the entire country.

We will raise the gauntlet and establish one ...

Quote of Sargon

This is generally a genetic problem in my opinion, the nature of this is a large genetic part. You see in children that they are meniacs from the age of two or nice.

And parents who are maniacs and their children also grow up to be a nanny, do not seem to me that it's an education, it's just genetic. Education only intensifies this

Like anything in education, it is probably a combined effect of genetics and environmental influence ...

Link to content

Quote of Sargon

By the way, it fits in well with the fact that people behave here roughly like a Russian

If people were driving here like in Russian you would see a lot more cases of violence from now on.

This video may be funny, but if someone cuts someone else there will be beatings. I have relatives there who say this is the situation on the road.

And the subject: I think that people from Ruhama are mainly related to education, but there are also genes that influence. And there is nothing to do with it.

You can not educate everyone again. Or get rid of certain genes. 

Link to content

In Israel, too, there was a driver, an Arab (Maju'ah?) Who opened a car door and began kicking the driver.
Besides if your index is Russia, then your standards are very low.
There is nothing to do about it, harsh enforcement and cruel punishment on the part of the legal authorities. The interest is that the public is interested in this abandonment, and the police themselves are not small traffic criminals.

Edited By Sargon
Link to content

Quote of Sargon

The brain begins to develop further in the womb. Babies are not born without a brain.

This is a very interesting and even philosophical subject

Is a person bad from his youth? Or fundamentally good? Is it the society that makes it bad?

My personal opinion - all society. Everything is education. It's true that the baby has a brain - but as long as there is not A genetic disease or a serious defect - Most babies are really empty disks, and are almost completely influenced by society. It is true that there is a baby who likes to eat more and there are fewer (due to genetic changes) but his character and personality - net from education and society.

It is clear to me that I am a bit of an officer - but I think that with proper education, every person can be transformed into an angel - the so-called "man is inherently good"

As for the noise, it sounded like little things :) Try the "carpentry" next to my house - almost every dayAlso between 14: 00-16: 00) Saws, soldering, drilling, polishing and what not. Ever since I could remember myself. Every once in a while I wake them up when they do it between 14: 00-16: 00.

By the way - it's not a carpentry or anything. Just a bored landlord. And I live in a neighborhood that is considered relatively "quiet."

Oy - and of course we should not forget to mention the noise from Chabad House here next to the noise every holiday, and every Saturday scream their lives.

In conclusion - several times a week he sleeps with a closed window - unfortunately there is air pollution in the Herzliya area in the evenings and I suspect he comes from the territories.

Edited By Or Cohen
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime