Debating about a midwife at Bar Ilan. - Studies and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Conflict over CS Bar-Ilan University.

ENTP

So the story is like this: I was released and I improved matriculation in math from 3 to 5 with an 82 score (which will probably rise in some points waiting for you to score) and I did an 680 psychometric exam. My maturity is pretty bad. So in terms of my options in the current situation I'm pretty limited.
Right now most of the odds I get Bar Ilan but there are a few things that bother me:
1. I realized a tree fracture is not very valued in the industry. How true is that? And is it worth investing more effort and time to get accepted to a better place? How significant is the age at which one enters the industry? (I will be almost 23 years old if I start at Bar Ilan in October)
2. To what extent do the Jewish students at Bar-Ilan bear the title? I'm afraid of the burden of computer science anyway ... In general, how easy will it be for me to find myself there as a secular person?
At the moment I am registered for another psychometric exam and if I need you, I will also improve my matriculation exams. But in truth I'm already in a fall of motivation and I do not have the strength to work on things that will not really promote me. I feel like enrolling in Bar-Ilan and investing the time I have left until my studies in preparation and self improvement in other fields.

What do you think? I'd love to hear from people who know the industry / Bar-Ilan. And just general advice are welcome.

Link to content

I do not know Bar Ilan that much, but I can tell you that let's say two or three years after you finish your degree, your workplace will no longer be so affected by the educational institution where you studied. Your institution may be able to get you to a slightly "better" job after graduation. But what does it really matter if you spend your time now on doing a psychometric and improving your matriculation, or if you spend that time after school to get better, gain experience and advance in the industry (if you start studying now) .. that time will be wasted one way or another. In short you will start learning, leave you nonsense. If you do not like Jewish studies, you will study elsewhere.

Those who are good move quickly and find themselves in good jobs. Even if he studied in a "bad" or "not considered" institution.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site