How best to develop a high-tech career today? - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

How best to develop a high-tech career today?

edenpk

Hey,
My question is what is the most correct, fast and effective way to go today in order to develop a career in high-tech? I know this is my field but still do not know exactly what specific role sits on me. I am a discharged soldier and I am flying to South America this coming December for half a year and I am a bit at a crossroads. I know there is the voucher program for courses of the Division and the Veterans Fund. From my inquiries I realized that from these courses at John Bryce, Hackerio, Rock College and the like it is impossible to start a career and it's just a small taste that will not open doors to jobs despite their promises of placement. I realized that the Ministry of Defense funds the study of a diploma in software engineering, which is a two-year course after which it is already possible to get into the field and move on and there is no obligation for a degree. And of course there is the option of a degree that I do not so much know what it will require of me in terms of math and things that are a little less related to Tachles programming and of course admission requirements like psychometrics etc. My question is what is the most efficient way there is today, and that will suit me from the point of view of South America as well. In the meantime at Hakario I was offered to take mini tasting courses from the field of development , Polstack and Cyber ​​to have an indication of what's more to me and I think I'll go for it. I would love to hear your opinion,

Have a good week!

Link to content

What do you mean when you say high tech is your field? High-tech is a world in its entirety, if the goal is to look for where to make more money and according to that choose a field I tell you in advance to give up. If you really want to find something you love and you think you will be good at it then go for advice and fit tests before you jump into the water

I did a management course two years ago At John Bryce and I have been working in the field ever since, I invested in the course and was entitled to placement so I was helped to find a job

But there are also those in the course who did not find straight, it really depends on you and the degree of your investment. For a degree - it seems to me that you are too confused right now and you'd better do something that takes a few months than you begin to complete your matriculation exams and psychometric exams and finish studying for just another 4 years. Successfully :)

Edited By lilush
Link to content

Quote of lilush

What do you mean when you say high tech is your field? High-tech is a world in its entirety, if the goal is to look for where to make more money and according to that choose a field I tell you in advance to give up. If you really want to find something you love and you think you will be good at it then go for advice and fit tests before you jump into the water

I did a management course two years ago Networks At John Bryce and I have been working in the field ever since, I invested in the course and was entitled to placement so I was helped to find a job

But there are also those in the course who did not find straight, it really depends on you and the degree of your investment. For a degree - it seems to me that you are too confused right now and you'd better do something that takes a few months than you begin to complete your matriculation exams and psychometric exams and finish studying for just another 4 years. Successfully :)

First of all thanks for the help!

When I said that hi-tech is my domain, it is that since I was little this field winked at me and I live it. I'm always interested in learning new things, and I've always been interested in the technologies behind the computer and that's why I researched and studied in my spare time on various technologies and software. I did not even think about the money issue, the fact that this field is very rewarding is a bonus for me. As for what I'm not closed on yet it's some particular area that best suits me (cyber, web development, development Etc.), and the track will be for me the most correct and effective to study it (course, certificate studies, degree).

I took my attention to what you said, thanks again!

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site