Reviews of Acre College - Studies and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A review of the "Hakirio"

Chenitbit

Hey friends 

I was in two counseling sessions today 

The first in the "Hakirio"

And the other at John Bryce College,

* Located in Haifa.

I got a good impression from the Akario 

On the other hand, at John Briss, I was treated with contempt. They did not really care if I was enrolled in school through them or not.

I wanted to know if there is a company here that knows the two aforementioned colleges located in Haifa

(Interested in programming sites)

Thanks in advance

Grace

Link to content

Quote of Yehudaa

Wouldn't it be better for you to do software practical training instead of these courses?
Or you already have an education and you are looking for a specialization. 

thanks for the reply

No, I do not have an education in the field, but it does come if the background from the past is relatively basic.

I would like to pass the course.

Looking for a company that has studied or is well acquainted with the students in order to obtain an opinion about the level of study in the college and in general 

Link to content

In my opinion, if there is no plan to do a bachelor's degree, 
The choice between such a course or software engineering would be better for software engineers. 
And in combination with self-learning you can integrate in the field,
Especially in the field of web development which is less rigid than being accepted, than other niches in software development. 
Good luck Chen. If other people have to add please. 

Link to content

Quote of Yehudaa

In my opinion, if there is no plan to do a bachelor's degree, 
The choice between such a course or software engineering would be better for software engineers. 
And in combination with self-learning you can integrate in the field,
Especially in the field of web development which is less rigid than being accepted, than other niches in software development. 
Good luck Chen. If other people have to add please. 

Thank you very much, 

I would be happy to hear more thanks.

Link to content

But the guy is half right;

As a 14 year old in the software, I can assure you that the certificate you receive there will be about a paper wipe, learning mainly about the computer and how it works. Assembler or C, In JAVA and (here every college goes wild, but most often it will) databases and SQL.

On the other hand, the acroes are tin cans. Look nice until the time passes you can not regret the course and get a lecturer who pulled out of some guard company and then they will offer you only credit for another course, you will take and implement and then in the middle of the course you will have to add money because it turns out that you are only entitled to some.

John Bryce is not angels but just like you never saw the Technion courting people, so even one of the more prestigious colleges in Israel will not do it, the clienta comes alone.

On the third hand, neither course nor fourteen really promise you any work

Edited By natanel102030
Link to content

I'd be happy to receive relevant comments 

From a company they have learned or are familiar with 

I did not ask for a personal opinion 

I asked for an opinion about the colleges about the level of study or in general about the colleges themselves

Thanks 

Link to content

Quote of Chenitbit

I'd be happy to receive relevant comments 

From a company they have learned or are familiar with 

I did not ask for a personal opinion 

I asked for an opinion about the colleges about the level of study or in general about the colleges themselves

Thanks 

You see I did not read about it on the Internet five minutes before I answered you, did you?

Link to content

I disagree with you ...

I do not know how much you know the labor market and in general in the high-tech world and apart from the world of programming.

I intend to take a very thorough course in the field of the wav 

Full Stack Development

Which includes: PHP MySQL, JavaScript, Node.js, MongoDB, Angular and jQuery with expertise in server side and client side development.

I come from the high-tech world and I know what most of the companies are also the largest and the least expensive are looking for.

There is a huge demand for Web designers and it does not conflict with software studies.

There are many jobs in the field.

The bottom line was not where I wanted to go

I am looking for a company that studied at one of the colleges and can give me a professional opinion about the colleges 

Thank you.

Link to content

Quote of Chenitbit

I disagree with you ...

I do not know how much you know the labor market and in general in the high-tech world and apart from the world of programming.

I intend to take a very thorough course in the field of the wav 

Full Stack Development

Which includes: Development PHP MySQL, JavaScript, Node.js, MongoDB, Angular and jQuery with expertise in server side and client side development.

I come from the high-tech world and I know what most of the companies are also the largest and the least expensive are looking for.

There is a huge demand for Web designers and it does not conflict with software studies.

There are many jobs in the field.

The bottom line was not where I wanted to go

I am looking for a company that studied at one of the colleges and can give me a professional opinion about the colleges 

Thank you.

I assure you that only in Java, when I studied C, ASM, SQL, Java, I learned all the basics on a level so much deeper that I can handle everything that will be thrown at me.

Click here to Understand what a degree of 3-4 years can contribute to a human being. People who think a professional course will automatically put them into the profession, sorry, live in the movie.

The course does sound very interesting but without experience or other studies, it is just a course.

If you insist on answering your question - I have already done so; Of the two, I would not have chosen Hakirio.

Edited By natanel102030
Link to content

There is no doubt that 3-4 studies for years is something entirely different 

But to distinguish between the course I wrote 

You learn a year and a half net programming (websites) 

Even if you learn 4 for years and even if you learn a year and a half you will not get real experience working until you do not work and rubbing over the years and you could take any field and field and not just high-tech

Of course it's not magic in a day or two that we've finished studying and that's why we're ready for any challenge

Even today with a degree without experience you will have fewer options and harder to find a good job

It all depends on you and the effort you invest in the field

Link to content

Quote of Chenitbit

There is no doubt that 3-4 studies for years is something entirely different 

But to distinguish between the course I wrote 

You learn a year and a half net programming (websites) 

Even if you learn 4 for years and even if you learn a year and a half you will not get real experience working until you do not work and rubbing over the years and you could take any field and field and not just high-tech

Of course it's not magic in a day or two that we've finished studying and that's why we're ready for any challenge

Even today with a degree without experience you will have fewer options and harder to find a good job

It all depends on you and the effort you invest in the field

I'm just saying ... do not open expectations. In a few hours I can control most of the course material simply because I have a good foundation. You will not be a good programmer if you will not learn to learn alone in any case.

They will learn from 0 and probably will only be delayed with loops and conditions (ask very basic subjects) for at least two weeks.

What I'm going to say ... these courses will not help you so much, and even if you do, it's better for you to combine it with a job, even a desk or a cruise, and go there for a year and a half at the end of the course. 

Such a move would be worth much more than any course.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site