Are Courses For Beginners In High Tech Colleges Is It A Realistic Thing? - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Are Courses For Beginners In High Tech Colleges Is It A Realistic Thing?

C

High-tech colleges offer several Courses for beginners without background On computers

For example FULL STACK (JAVA or PHP), Data Security \ Cyber, Network Manager SCNA \ CCNA, QA Software Tester, Developers And maybe there are a few more that I missed.

I wanted to check with people who really understand this issue as well as people who have gone through these courses, how realistic it is that a common person without a computer background

Will he be able to integrate into the high-tech world based on evening classes twice a week for about a year to a year and a half or so that include wide worlds that others study for years?

To the best of my knowledge, in many fields you are asked for years of experience (you do not have a starting line) and you are challenged to see how much you really know how to work,

What will a person who does not wish to burn hours of travel to these places do if he is accepted?

In fact, one might say that the question is, what will a common man do without a background in computers that thinks about studying a profession in order to work in high tech?

Are there really practical courses that you can learn at college and really start working later?

Should there be a special talent for that? Do you need to work in Tel Aviv and Herzliya?

Should you sit for hours and search for material independently to complete information?

Do you have to sit for hours at home?

Are all courses in this expensive imaginations?

Is it possible only by studying for a degree / engineer / practical engineer, etc. Can you integrate properly?

On the one hand, the colleges promise worlds (they actually sign a contract with you that will find you a job and if they do not succeed, they will compensate you financially) and on the other hand, a lot of comments and opinions from surfers.

In all kinds of articles, people smash the balloon

What is the truth about this whole story?

Hope to get out of here with clear conclusions ...

Thank you all

Link to content

Let's start with a few questions for you:

1. How old are you?

2. What is your professional experience?

3. What is your living area?

4. Why does it interest you in general and what interests you in particular?

And for your most important question - yes you need talent and love for the profession, otherwise it's just a waste of time.

Edited By multicore
Link to content

Quote of multicore

Let's start with a few questions for you:

1. How old are you?

2. What is your professional experience?

3. What is your living area?

4. Why does it interest you in general and what interests you in particular?

And for your most important question - yes, they need talent and love for the profession, otherwise it's simply a waste of time.

Son of 30 without professional experience (from circumstances that there is no place to detail) lives in Jerusalem

And I'm interested in general because I get along working in a computer environment and I feel that I have some "chemistry" with a computer

And on an individual basis I understand that the direction is management (In the past I was interested in programming as well as information security and after a conversation with acquaintances I realized that it was big on me for several reasons)

So I can focus on my specific question (although I have opened the discussion to help undecided people like myself who see whether college courses for beginners are worth anything)

And ask if it is realistic to learn management College like John Bryce or Hacker Yu and work at it or is it imaginations? In order to be successful, you need to search for material on your own

And to be professional or to rely on what they teach? In short, what is needed to manage And move on (and not just remain in the pad)

Thank you

Edited By c
Spelling mistake
Link to content

A college course is not enough, one should acquire the habit of self-learning of a few hours every day, 3-4 hours will also be fine  
, For life, for serious specialization.
Those who are good at the field do so with love and acquire a respectable and rewarding profession. 
Start learning on your own there is endless material on the net, and see if you have any interest in it. Successfully.

Link to content

Quote of c

Son of 30 without professional experience (from circumstances that there is no place to detail) lives in Jerusalem

What have you been up to now, can you ask?

Jerusalem is not the Dan region, but not the end of the world. You can find a lot of work in the public sector and on the other hand there will be difficulties getting in there because it's a public sector.

Some large corporations have branches there, but not too much .

Quote of c

And I'm interested in general because I get along working in a computer environment and I feel that I have some "chemistry" with a computer

Even a doctor, an architect, an economist and a lawyer work a lot in a computerized environment, and it's still not their profession. Today almost every work environment is a computerized environment.

Quote of c

And on an individual basis I understand that the direction is management Networks (In the past I was interested in programming as well as information security and after a conversation with acquaintances I realized that it was big on me for several reasons)

How did you reach that conclusion?

Quote of c

And ask if it is realistic to learn management Networks College like John Bryce or Hacker Yu and work at it or is it imaginations? In order to be successful, you need to search for material on your own

Not only do you learn anything other than X's Y company mask, you will have to discover independence and a big head in all your career until retire to retirement.

Acquiring knowledge in the field is always a matter of research and experimentation.

Quote of c

And to be professional or to rely on what they teach? In short, what is needed to manage Networks And move on (and not just remain in the pad)

See previous reply. A desk is simply a definition of a Junior role, although it is possible to stay there indefinitely if you wish.

Link to content

First, thank you all for your answers and help

So,

To-Jabberwock 

It's not me who considers the course to acquire a profession, these are the colleges of the kind that declare at the top of the street that they teach you a "profession" in high tech

In a short time and if you have good grades promising you work and if within months 4 will not find you will be compensated financially. That's mostly what I came from

To find out with the experts here how true their publications are and in my opinion it is important that anyone without a background like me who opens the discussion here understands what is really happening in the market.

To-Yehudaa

I also heard the direction you say from people inside, but I understood that most of the material is in English

The question is whether there is material at a high level that can be practiced by him in Hebrew as well?

If so I would love to get links to the material, including it will help if you can add here links to the self-learning material for beginners (thanks in advance)

To-multicore

On the first quote, I dealt with security

On the second quote - you're right so I added that I feel I have "chemistry" with a computer that interests me what the brain is behind the computer world

But you have to check by learning material for beginners if I am right. 

On the third quote, when I checked out the Polstack course offered by the colleges, they explained to me that there is a frontend and a kand (sorry for writing the Hebrew terms

It's just more convenient) and each one is a world in its own right and in an evening course of two times a week for a year they claim to teach you the subject and in my understanding teach

You are at a very, very minimal level and it is not clear to me how you should be accepted to work by studying so superficially (so I chose a little more with people and explained to me that 

Self learning online to be professional and most of the material is in English and unfortunately I do not feel high enough level for it) 

And when I was researching information security, they explained to me that after you have knowledge of programming, you can deal with information security, that is to find the loopholes in programming (in general)

So I saw that a little bit of programming is being taught in cyber courses, but it's clear to me that it's really minimal and back to independent learning.

When I found out a little about QA, I understood that work places require experience on the subject and beyond that it is a Sisyphean work that repeats itself, there is no diversity

When I inquired with management I realized that the field is less complicated, it is possible to start at Haldadesk, which has a demand in the market, and in Jerusalem it is also easier to find

Work and AP that the salary is really low at the beginning can later be added to learning and move on 

* All I wrote here is after rumors and inquiries with acquaintances, I can not sign the information *

I deliberately expand on this subject because I am sure there are many more like me who are trying to find out and learn information about entering the hi-tech world and how much 

The promise of the colleges and hope that they will find the discussion here and benefit from it ...

Thank you all!

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site