Full stack js courses - Programming - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Full stack js courses

inevitable5194

Hey friends,

I am currently debating between places of study for the Full stack js course, debating between several institutions, having meetings at Sela College, a place called Real time, John Bryce and Hacker Hugh.

It's clear to me that you're going to find out this is critical, but I will meet with an institution consultant, not a person whose interests are top of mind but more of a sales person, so I'd love to hear your opinion and tell people you know about these institutions that even online reviews are hard to trust if it's not first source.

Thanks to the helpers and the watchers.

Link to content

Look, if you are applying for professional retraining (and you have no college degree in the field), which means that after such a course you will find work in the field, then I already tell you, it is very unlikely to happen.

If you are doing this because it interests you then I recommend learning alone from the internet, there are lots of excellent and free information sources.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

Some friends who studied at John Bryce FS and JAVA, I asked them for a review at the time about the placement, some finished this year, some about two years ago:

Those who succeeded in getting the high-quality jobs + average salary in the field were those who, in addition to the course, sat and spent hours in their spare time, Add and learn other languages And did some impressive personal projects at leisure.

Some started their first job at impressive salaries on any scale.

Don't let the fears stop you, if you like a particular field and you are willing to invest time and power in it, and you probably will. 

The market is bursting with demand, be sure to be one of the best in the course.

Successfully.

Link to content

I'm not saying it's impossible but the majority won't find work after a course alone.

I will never invite someone to a job interview for a programming course and that is all his background and I have enough years in the field to tell you that many places will not even look at such a resume.

These courses are not the way to learn programming and find work in high-tech.

Edited By lompy
Link to content

There is a pretty chewy discussion in the field, for a purely programmer, whether it is better to graduate a course that will receive a half-two-thirds salary of a beginner, or a graduate who needs a higher salary according to a majority, etc, etc ... Different nature of jobs, employers and their needs .

However, what usually happens to graduates of courses that did not work out on their own towards the end of the course, is that they are offered a job that requires many hours with much lower pay than they expected, and many do not approach because they come with high pay views, which in the end Are coming down from the field because of some sort of illusion that didn't materialize.

Usually in the middle class what happens is that you take a job for an "internship" for a year +, increase your practical knowledge and resume, resign / ask for a raise (less common), and then get closer to the desired job.

Link to content

Joining what lompy wrote, these ungraded courses are usually not worth much. (There are always exceptions). 

I know there are jobs that promise jobs, and you are also told here that you will see the one who learned here, etc. ... It's a waste of your time. 

There are no shortcuts, you will attend a serious college / college, and even halfway you will find that you find a much better job than you find in a single course.

When learning a language like JAVA or just WEB, it's like learning a leaf without knowing all the tree ... You must have some DB knowledge for the WEB, some interface design knowledge, etc. ......

Not seeing a serious employer takes someone who has completed a single course like this. 

It's just my experience. 

Good luck with what you decide.

I have experience on RealTIme if you like in private

Link to content

The best thing is to go to colleges and ask to speak to people who studied with them, I can also suggest you check INT, my brother did this course with them and is practical and comprehensive and I know that the content is up to date. By the way, when he finished the course they arranged for him a job in the field and he is considering advancing to a degree later and at the same time progressing to work

Link to content

Do not start a course to learn programming, first it should start from self-learning and there is endless learning material online.
Spend a few hours a day learning at least some 3-4 each day, and see if there is love and desire as well as good understanding.
If so, over time you reach a good level of knowledge and can find a suitable job according to your ability 
And it will be possible to see how to improve a resume or actually an academic education in the field.

It is the same rule for programming or all other computer professions, if there is interest and ensure successful self-learning, if not at the end they will realize that there is no professionalism required for the field and at best you will find some junior job that does not require the most skills.

Link to content

I do not have time to copy all the newspapers on the subject, this is an example, and the object will roam and find itself a lot of up-to-date articles on the subject from neutral new systems. 

https://www.calcalist.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-3750243,00.html

in brief:

We asked Mr. Benny Cohen, CEO, about this Real time group, The group includes a software house, National colleges for the high-tech professions and placement division, which among other things ensures its graduates:

"As a friend Collaborating with hundreds of high-tech civilian and security companies in Israel and around the world, we are well acquainted with the skills and requirements that high-tech companies look for in applicants.

The answer to this question depends on the type of job required, such as Board Designer or RT Key - Embedded employers who will usually insist on a college degree and some even only from recognized universities,

However, there are areas that are open to applicants who have completed a degree course without a degree!

It is easier for our placement division to recruit graduates who have demonstrated their ability by internship, portfolio or practical projects than candidates with no practical experience.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises