overclock 3950x - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

overclock 3950x

captaincaveman

I assembled the new components in the old case and connected them to the existing water cooler.

3950X on board aqua with 32gb's 3200 in pretty good timing (14 / 14 / 14 or something in style)

After endless years with Intel processors, I have no idea how to approach things with .

A quick test showed that the processor does not pass the 51-52 degrees in an effort (AIDA64 stress test)

Link to content

That's pretty true for the glamorous days of Behind us at least on the red side. It's mostly for sports, but it doesn't have to take away anyone who likes it.

From what I've seen, it's far more attractive and worthwhile to play with the memory rather than the processor. Hope you took a good kit that can get this far :) There is some calculator running on the network for Reisen processors that throws you timings and stress, worth checking.

Edited By ch33
Link to content

I guess the games in general are better to let the processor handle itself quickly and quickly That's how you earn some cores that work really fast and that's what games love.

For other needs you may want to find some good OC for all cores and stay with it.

way master You can easily set profiles and switch between them.

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

I guess the games in general are better to let the processor handle itself quickly and quickly זיכרוןThat's how you earn some cores that work really fast and that's what games love.

It is precisely in my games that the Reisen 2600X just works in turbo mode for all cores and there is no uneven turbo.

Do a test, tell me if I'm right

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime