MacBook Pro 2019 Unboxing - User reviews and guides - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

MacBook Pro 2019 Unboxing

Tsachi E

The 2019 Pro Bottle Annboxing Video I bought for school:

13.3 Apple MacBook Pro MV9A2HB / A Intel Core i5 Touch Bar, 512GB , 655

After about a month with my computer review:

Very fast and very quiet computer. Good overall keyboard, the improvements in the latest generation of the keyboard are noticeable compared to the horrible 2017-2018 keyboards.

The speakers are amazing, the best there is You'll find in the market. And the same goes for the excellent track-ped. The track-pad is so good that I don't even have to connect a mouse.

Operating system of Good overall and quite comfortable, but really can't say it's more convenient than Windows. In my opinion 10 is much better.

The touch-bar, one of the things I love most about mac. So comfortable working with him at the same time as the regular keyboard. Really do not understand why all the hate on the network on the touch bar ..

The computer works normally at an average of 33-40 degrees Celsius. And it stays the same way you flood it with multiple windows in Safari and more In the background. Whatever, if you turn on the computer's chrome, it will warm you up. And Google doesn't get along that well.

Overall satisfied, but in retrospect I just went on an unnecessary workhorse. For my needs the basic air was also sufficient.

Edited By Tsachi E
Link to content

• 8 months later ...

I personally got the 16 "i9 from work and it is very strong,

I do load it a lot as part of the job and my main complaint is that it heats up to a level that can not be worked on physically but only through external peripherals (I am connected with a screen and dock)

In terms of operating system I'm also a big fan of Windows 10 which only gets better with time, but MacOS gets used to it and has nice benefits

As a programmer I have the advantages of the terminal, but they also diminish with the progress of Windows

The truth is I would not recommend Mack to anyone who does not need the dedicated software he has,

But it is an excellent computer, the best build quality on the market, the speakers are really amazing and the screen is crazy, and the best track pad by far

Link to content

Quote from Galchock

I personally got the 16 "i9 from work and it is very strong,

I do load it a lot as part of the job and my main complaint is that it heats up to a level that can not be worked on physically but only through external peripherals (I am connected with a screen and dock)

In terms of operating system I'm also a big fan of Windows 10 which only gets better with time, but MacOS gets used to it and has nice benefits

As a programmer I have the advantages of the terminal, but they also diminish with the progress of Windows

The truth is I would not recommend Mack to anyone who does not need the dedicated software he has,

But it is an excellent computer, the best build quality on the market, the speakers are really amazing and the screen is crazy, and the best track pad by far

Agree that Apple has less 'lemons', but there are a lot of companies with solid computers that are not .

Today many companies have adopted the approach of As for how a laptop should look, and there are many clones in the market.

Look at the Precision, I'm using one right now, its build quality is amazing (but let's say the recently released XPSs have a lot of QA issues, a lot of complaints about TRACKPAD packs and what not).

There are alternatives .. The thing is that at the moment it is best to go with Ryzen in laptops (cooler, more economical and with equal or higher performance than Intel), but there are still no ones with sensible configurations on the market - too many matches of powerful Ryzen processors Weak.

Quote of urib

Are you aware that Apple is moving to ARM processors?

Then? No problem with switching to, But it will not fully happen as long as the software that makes the Mac what it is will be 'translated' into the above processors.

Assume that when they finally take out the computer with the It will be parallel to the regular versions of the bottles, we will see what will be in the future with it, it is very intriguing.

EDIT: I did not notice that it was down from December .. a bouncing piece.

Edited By Saar Namir
Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

I have never understood and will not understand why people invest such insane sums for hardware that does not justify half of its price.

A series of computers (PRO) starting at NIS 5000, with an I5 processor and a built-in graphics core.

Check which computers can be bought for NIS 5000 and what hardware they contain.

Speakers and TRACKPAD is not enough, nor is the combination of all the details mentioned together.

Not to mention the computers at 10,000+ that have a standard processor with a built-in graphics core, without a video card, in my opinion the very existence of these models and their price are an insult to human intelligence, no matter how nice features will be in them .... the same human disgrace Of computers Desktops launched a few months ago that reached prices of $ 100,000 or something delusional, with a screen cleaning cloth at $ 700, really has no limit to the bitten apple company.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

No-One Quote

I have never understood and will not understand why people invest such insane sums for hardware that does not justify half of its price.

Because a "computer" (especially a laptop) is not just the technical data of the processor and the amount of memory.

And that's fine if you think otherwise, but the "Bitten Apple Company" is one of the largest companies in the world today so you're probably in the minority ... :)

Quote from Saar Namir

Then? No problem with switching toARM, But it will not fully happen as long as the software that makes the Mac what it is will be 'translated' into the above processors.

Assume that when they finally take out the computer with theARM It will be parallel to the regular versions of the bottles, we will see what will be in the future with it, it is very intriguing.

The truth that the computer The first one has been out this year (another month or two more months) and it will probably be the MacBook Pro 13 (or 14? You never know). As for performance - there is no doubt at all that it will be more efficient and cost-effective than previous computers with processors (Stronger in custom software, time Longer, cheaper price). As for backward compatibility - it will exist. The level of performance in the software that will work in "compatibility mode" is not clear, but it will probably be within the reasonable limit at least, and that the compatibility of all the major programs will happen much faster than you probably expect .. (They have been working on this for a long time)

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

The Bitten Apple Company "is one of the largest companies in the world today, so you're probably in the minority ...

True (which is one of the big companies), but our eyes see that the world is voting out of pocket, and I support commentators who claim that they do not buy , Do not do it out of poverty / stinginess, but out of consumer insight.

Edited By No-One
Link to content

I think you are confused between your eyes and your imagination ....

Apple is at its peak and selling like hot cakes. You can go on to tell yourself that you are a "smart consumer" and therefore not buying products from , And that's fine, but to say that "the world is voting out of pocket" (in non-purchase of Apple products) is simply very far from the truth. 

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Audit after one year:

Terrible keyboard. Although better than previous editions, but still a nightmare to type with her, especially in university lectures. The computer is very hot at zoom and also relatively hot at using Chrome, but less so at zoom. 

Battery runs out very fast using zoom, and relatively in chrome as well. And in normal use of the safari is reasonable.

what's good?

0 bugs. 0 faults. Reliable and secure in terms of privacy. That you turn it on in 5 seconds you are already at the desktop. Very nice, very beautiful and ... that's it.

Planning to replace it. Either the ARM will come and I will replace it, or maybe I will take the new iPad Air with the Magic Keyboard.

Edited By Tsachi E
Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

This is a known issue that has existed and is very famous in recent years and has been fixed in the new models of 2020. ("Fixed" = they just went back to keyboards of the previous type ..)

Right. I took into account that I bought, but did not believe how terrible it was until I experimented for a long time

Edited By Tsachi E
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site