Ryzen 5 3600 Is Temperature 94c Normal? - Cooling Stock - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Ryzen 5 3600 Is Temperature 94c Normal? Refrigeration stock

natan805

Ryzen 5 3600 m Stoke reaches 94 c which I understand is the upper limit for this processor

I'll just point out that testing is done by OCCT software that adopts all cores to 100%

The net question is whether this is considered proper and does not indicate an incorrect connection of the coolant, Invalid or improper processor?

Thank you!

Edited By natan805
Link to content

Cooling stock, I checked with the software AIDA64 And I ran  Stress CPU includes a GPU so that the video card also emits heat and it reached 88c

Still not working? New computer for about 3 days.

What do you recommend doing?

Edited By natan805
Link to content

Quote of natan805

Cooling stock, I checked with the software AIDA64 And I ran  Stress CPU includes But by the full GPU acceleration tech So the video card also emits heat and it reached 88c

It is no longer correct.

Should reach 65 degrees in this test.

In a FPU test, it is a legitimate 90+. (Don't worry, in games the effort on the processor is not like this test)

Write down the complete specifications of your computer here.

Check for proper flow of cold air to the chassis and exit of hot air. Put your hand behind and see if heat comes out.

Link to content

Now I checked again and it reaches 75c (I might have missed something yesterday or because it's cooler today)

The assembly was in the shop so it is hard for me to believe that it was as if the assembly was wrong.

Airflow is that the internal fan is directed to the internal disks, and the rear fan draws the air out but in the second I feel quite weak air.

This is the specification and I made the signature:

Processor : 5 3600 Box
Board : B450 M4
Memory: 1333mhz 2048x2 plus 1600MHZ 8gbX2KINGSTON 16GB total
Video card: GTX960 2GB
Hard Disk 1: M500 CT240M500SSD1 240GB MLC SATA III
Hard Disk 2: WD 1TB 7200RPM 32MB GREEN SATA2
Case: Case P5
Provider : 550W Neo Eco Modular 80 +

By the way, I was happy to know if the temperature of the board is correct, what I should run in the software AIDA64 to check? And what is the ideal temperature.

Thank you!

Edited By natan805
Link to content

It seems on the automaton that the speed is changing RPM But little.

I turned the software load on the processor and the GPU again and extracted the fan rotation data and the temperature of the components in the motherboard

Thank you very much for your help

CPU 1762 RPM
Chassis # 1 678 RPM
Chassis # 2 614 RPM
GPU 701 RPM (22%)

Temperatures    
Motherboard 42 ° C
CPU 77 ° C
CPU Diode 78 ° C
PCI-E 43 ° C
Chipset 45 ° C
VRM 47 ° C
At 50 ° C
Temperature # 1 (Motherboard) 29 ° C
Temperature # 2 (Motherboard) 34 ° C
Temperature # 3 (Motherboard) 36 ° C
GPU Diode 67 ° C

Edited By natan805
Link to content

I played with the settings a bit and then set it back to default but don't know how the fans now rotate much faster

Cooling Fans    
CPU 1934 RPM
Chassis # 1 1080 RPM
Chassis # 2 963 RPM
GPU 1536 RPM (48%)

And now the maximum temperature after a 25 minute effort test is 81c

Can it stay that way or could it damage the processor over time or downgrade it in performance?

Link to content

New chassis?

If it is asleep, check if the front filter is full of dust and clean.

The fan speed of the chassis now looks normal.

A processor can survive at this temperature but is not recommended for extended periods.

Day by day I guess the temperature doesn't reach that value, right?

Check temperature while playing.

Link to content

Each new 4-day computer includes the chassis

Now I let my son play for about 40 minutes on 5 and the temperature reached a maximum of 83c (usually in the seventy-something)

In general there is not much playing on the computer and I see that the temperature ranges between 45c and 65c a day and the question of whether to invest in refrigerated.

Thank you!

Edited By natan805
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site