Boot Computer - Tech Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Booting computer

Hello, almost three months ago I upgraded my computer (processor and board plus cooling) today the specification is:
I9-9000

32GB 4 3000HZ

Z390 Gaming X (I did an update F10 didn't help)

1tb 840 Evo ssd

1TB HDD

Nvidia 2070

750w power supply (8 years old).

Since the upgrade I have been experiencing a high temperature that reaches up to 95C

Yesterday I purchased a Corsair H150i Pro After the model that pushed me H100X is too weak for the CPU.

And for a moment I thought it was and it stands at 32C-34C and again during the morning I heard the noise in the case indicating that something was heating up and during editing in Lightroom there was again a boot (even the cancellation of automatic reset did not help).

Who could it be? 

Motherboard 4K screen The Samsung U32 J590 makes it? That is, it creates a load?

Everything is of course up to date, from the latest to the latest software updates.

I'm editing Video and I owe the computer.

Thank you very much if you help me.

324re.jpg

Edited By airforce
Correcting the topic of discussion
Link to content

• תגובות 48
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Attached Images

I guess you meant 9900.

In the picture listed 115, what did you buy?

In the photo, the virtues in Parnade.

What is the package?

Make sure the fans are in the right directions, that the filters are clean, even the ones below the supplier.

This processor is hot, if the degrees are high in Celsius, which I suggested would not help, I would turn off the turbo boost or reduce the voltage, you will not make any actual difference.

The turbo boost can more than double the declared power, according to original design or designed to work for a short time, in practice most manufacturers have eliminated the time limits.

Edited By none77
Link to content

Quote of none77

It has booties.

Okay, who said it had to do with the processor?
The temperatures he was talking about and which he connected to (95F) are perfectly normal and in any case the processor has enough ways to handle pre-boot heating, more than likely a software problem.

Link to content

Quote of none77

I guess you meant 9900.

In the picture listed 115, what did you buy?

In the photo, the virtues in Parnade.

What is the package?

Make sure the fans are in the right directions, that the filters are clean, even the ones below the supplier.

This processor is hot, if the degrees are high in Celsius, which I suggested would not help, I would turn off the turbo boost or reduce the voltage, you will not make any actual difference.

The turbo boost can more than double the declared power, according to original design or designed to work for a short time, in practice most manufacturers have eliminated the time limits.

Sorry for the Daily, I purchased Liquid type H115i pro RGB corsair

The chassis is also of Can't remember the model but it has the ability to brake dust.

The system was installed by a qualified technician, this morning I saw three fans not working .. only of the liquid cooling,

I managed to change the cooling mode to Extreme and now the temperature is about 34C. (Without editing software).

I can still hear the noises in the chassis .... 

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

You run Cooling About Extreme Obviously you will hear noises, it is still unclear to me what the problem is or why you think the processor temperature is related to something.

As a matter of fact, I do not know what causes this reboot every time I try to edit, the temperature reached 38 and again I had a reboot. 

After the reboot, the screen also resets, (I downloaded a profile to the screen because it has calibration issues). 

I have no fan noises but noises of something warming up.

I'm pretty at a loss ...

Link to content

Make a processor model.

Boots can be from the processor.

From the board.

Provider.

card.

memory.

From the processor it is unlikely that the temp is low.

What is the temperature of the card?

Clean the supplier's filter from below, it accumulates dust that you do not see that can cause the supplier to turn off, preferably the supplier itself, ** from the outside.

Check the operating system event log.

Link to content

Low temp.

Have you checked during use?

Start from the chassis filter from below.

** If you are cleaning the power, disconnect the power, pressing the power button for 10-20 seconds, do not open it.

What is the supplier model?

Edited By none77
Link to content

Quote of none77

Low temp.

Have you checked during use?

Start from the chassis filter from below.

** If you are cleaning the power, disconnect the power, pressing the power button for 10-20 seconds, do not open it.

What is the supplier model?

The filter is clean, I did some effort testing, didn't crash.

This morning I made another update to Bios, of course I already did a memory test and everything is fine.
I did a supplier filter, clean, but it is 8 years old (Crosair 750w type supplier).

Which only leads me to provide that everything is new.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site