Crazy lags for sound card - PC technical support - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

law89

Crazy lags because of a sound card

Hi friend

I had to use a microphone today and realized it was not working. After two updates my computer started to get stuck (I did not think it was one of them).

I ran a backup I had and the computer ran smooth again.

I updated once more and once again he started not moving (attached) , The cpu also reaches 100% when only the chrome is running).

What updates have I made?

1. I went into Device Manager and there I clicked on sound controllers, And play, right-click Realtek (R) Audio and click Update Driver.

2. Inside the sound control panel, I pressed the recording and right button of the microphone and make it available.

Why does it cause such severe problems? (At the level I scroll down with the mouse and it goes up, crazy bugs, etc.).

1.PNG

Capture

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

You have good hardware for so-called "office work" Music Etc. for that should suffice
You need to see what the computer adopts which software or God forbid virus.
When you see the computer in effort you will see in Task Menger what takes the most and you will know and tell us.

Edited By Yehudaa
Released (Edited)

Hey

Thanks for the response. It's definitely something to do with a sound card (I checked twice).

How can I remove the update to see if the situation returns to normal? (It does not appear in Control Panel ---> Remove Programs).

Something also seemed strange to me in my memory. 56% is not high? (I have attached a photo)

The jumps are probably due to the chrome (I have a hard time catching it because the lags are holding me back from moving to the task manager)

Editing: Attaches another image. I have two That appear. Next to the first, the number 14 appears in parentheses and it seems that the jumps appear there.

I only have 4 tabs open in Chrome.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited By law89

You had 89 percent CPU usage in the image, what took it?
When it comes to such use tell us what software in Task Manger.

I think the chrome. It is currently climbing at times to 40% and the jump is in chrome.

In terms of , It already occupies over 1,100 MB of memory (57%).

A sound card in principle does not adopt the computer at all, but the playing software can depend on the nature,
But like I said on a computer like yours there should be no problem at all with this, let there be an adoption processing, look and tell us.

I ran the backup again.

This is due to the chrome. Attached is a photo. There are only two tabs open in Chrome.

Another thing, why is there a problem with the sound card?

2.PNG

Capture

Without a name

Do you have an ad blocker in Chrome or did you not die?
Regarding a sound card, go to the driver and tell it to search for a driver automatically
Or install the driver from a website .

Edited By Yehudaa
Quote of Yehudaa

Do you have an ad blocker in Chrome or did you not die?
Regarding a sound card, go to the driver and tell it to search for a driver automatically
Or install the driver from a website Motherboard .

Yes, there is Redblock.

Sound card - I installed from the disk that came with the computer. This is strange because I do not remember that previous times I did formatting had problems with the driver.

I did an automatic update and that's what happened.

I saw that for the last two weeks it continues like this, so I decided to upload the backup I had without the driver's automatic update. See if it works (seems not because sometimes I scroll down with the mouse and it jumps up).

No, I see it did not help.

I notice that the lags come along with jumps in the "consumption" of the internet.

I spoke to my ISP a few days ago and the representative said he thought this was a card glitch . With all due respect to the representative, in my experience they mostly just scribble unrelated things (for example when I left 012 because 100 megabytes internet gave 10 megabytes, and I switched to another company and got 85 megabytes, they kept claiming there was a problem with the infrastructure even though I explained to them that I had the same infrastructure and provider Gets 85 MB)

Without a name

I did not understand why you think it's the sound card?

In terms of performance our computers are supposed to be pretty much the same, I have 2500K OC and 16 GB internal

Do you have an SSD? What is your slowness?

Which TABS in CHROME?

I thought it was the sound card because it just started after I updated the drivers automatically.

My computer has been with me for two years and it never happened.

I have On which the operating system and some software and another standard hard disk.

What do you mean by some tabs in Chrome?

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

× The content pasted is with formatting. Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

× Your link has been automatically assimilated. Show as regular link

× Your previous content has been automatically restored. Clear all

× You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

Popular Now: In case you missed

At the top of the news:

Buzz son: Everything hot on the net

new on the site