Looking for reviews on TMS - Consumer - HWzone forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Looking for reviews on TMS

Hey guys,

I would love to hear reviews of the store.

I sent a request for a 'phone order' from them, after making sure they had all the parts of the specs in stock.

But passed Two days (To be fair, it was on the 3rd of the month but in the afternoon, around 5 on an evening like this, but they work until 7) - and no one came back to me, even though I had a few more questions I asked by email and they ended up being answered, meaning the emails were answered , The phone order has not yet been fulfilled.

Maybe they have a load and everything, does not say no, but it's a bit strange for me to stay 'in the air' with an order without anyone talking to me and say there are such and such delays (even though I was told by email that all the components are in stock, so there should be no problem).

I would love to hear from you people, because I'm already starting to wonder if I should check elsewhere and save for a potential headache.

editing:

This is not a complaint about the store, it was net for the sake of seeking an opinion, because I have never ordered from them and I am not used to such a long wait.

The representative who spoke to me by email has been very kind so far.

Edited By Saar Namir
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 40
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

I will add something from me, sorry in advance, if there are also dissatisfied people here, there is no perfect store at 100% while in the corona.

Thanks a lot, the cooling really does a good job. The processor with super light speed to 4.2 in all cores (which will not jump between 3.6 and 4.2, which will always be in the turbo) at 1.2 V does not reach even 60 degrees in Time Spy \ Cinebench. And a ticket

Attached Images

The truth is that I was interested in a product that is not on their website, I sent a contact message and within a day I received an email that it is available and also with a great price.
I have not yet placed the order, must note.

So do not wait too long because there is no new import of products and pretty quickly everything runs out of stock, probably creating shortages intentionally pushing prices later and blaming the corona but imports to the country have never closed so they will not work on you. From what I saw in Banda and C di Log that import most of the gaming products.

Edited By Red Siskin
Quote of mzn

The truth is that I was interested in a product that is not on their website, I sent a contact message and within a day I received an email that it is available and also with a great price.
I have not yet placed the order, must note.

I also got a contact message pretty quickly, this is what I mentioned in the original post.

Later in the correspondence I checked if everything was in stock and everything looked fine and I was told yes.

But from the moment I filled out an order form on the site - silence.

What comes to my mind is mainly 'Who will I talk to when I have to exercise responsibility?', There is in my opinion a strange section in the customer service section.

And the truth is that in the last hour I also could not see the discussion I started, it disappeared and suddenly popped up again, I thought maybe I did not send it at the end.

Edited By Saar Namir
Confusion between people and mother, in general, I write these messages while I do a million and one things at the same time, with you sorry

There is no real responsibility in these stores, everything works in the eyes, neither in Ivory nor in KSP. I buy at KSP since they were a tiny store in Haifa and they still act like garbage that I come to buy there or there is a problem with some product. In other cities the service is better that way I heard from friends who live in different places in the country).

All businesses are crying that there is no work because of the corona but in practice it is all a lie they are not meeting the workloads and are snooping on the state grants.

Edited By Red Siskin

Many times I bought from TMS, the goods arrived from one day to the next in fast delivery always.

Also regarding the exercise of warranty, I sent and received a phone call the next day that the product was really broken and they sent me another with shipping on their account as usual and within three days the hardware is connected back to the computer.

From my impression a great store with a professional staff.

Edited By No-One
No-One Quote

Many times I bought from TMS, the goods arrived from one day to the next in fast delivery always.

Also regarding the exercise of warranty, I sent and received a phone call the next day that the product was really broken and they sent me another with shipping on their account as usual and within three days the hardware is connected back to the computer.

From my impression a great store with a professional staff.

Glad to hear that this is how you got to be impressed by them, this is how it should definitely happen.

Anyway, another workday is over (for me) and no call has come yet. Guess I'll start checking out more stores, weird section.

I think tolerance should be shown towards business owners in the country at the present time (of course without it coming to professionalism and exercising responsibility for example), ultimately the burden on them causes them to hire more new guys and put people in the work circle in the country, it is blessed.

Quote of mzn

I think tolerance should be shown towards business owners in the country at the present time (of course without it coming to professionalism and exercising responsibility for example), ultimately the burden on them causes them to hire more new guys and put people in the work circle in the country, it is blessed.

agree.

Anyway, just got back to me and I made the purchase.

The truth is I did not know that the guy I spoke to in the email was the manager of the store, so it pretty much reassured me that he really sounded cool.

Needless to say I will add pictures (and load tests, check that everything is OK and finally see what the hype is around :) )

You helped me a lot, friends.

I bought from them 3 complete computer systems in parts including peripherals in the last 10 years and a few other individual products

The best service I have received at a computer store and in general.

And soon the time to upgrade so no doubt away.

I did not order anything during the corona but can understand the load as one in the field as well.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

× The content pasted is with formatting. Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

× Your link has been automatically assimilated. Show as regular link

× Your previous content has been automatically restored. Clear all

× You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site