Practical Engineer Wanting to Convert to QA - Studies and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A practical engineer who wants to convert to QA

stani100

Hey

I am an electronics practical engineer working in a factory currently in environmental testing

I am not satisfied with the level of wages and conditions ...

Now I am more interested in code and know the basics of python and C from my studies

I was thinking of switching to the QA field because of the salary and work that is closer to what I am interested in 

I do not know how to do it .. I mean I do not want to take a course of one of the existing colleges because I do not believe the word they say

The question is is it rally to study the field at home and be hired within 3-4 months ?? 

Thanks for the helpers

Link to content

Hi, although I do not exactly answer your question I would be happy if maybe you can help me, I saw you mentioned that you are an electronics practical engineer and currently working in a factory, you can maybe expand how the work and why it does not satisfy you? In general do you recommend studying the field or less? Thank you and hope you get more helpful answers from others

Link to content

Yes this is my first job because I recently finished and at work let's say there are people who are not from the field and still working in it .. So personally I'm upset about it and trying to find something else but not again it's my first job and I'm almost sure not the whole field but still something in it Di gave me a headache .. and I'm trying to find a way out in a new direction but not completely new

Link to content

Quote of stani100

Yes this is my first job because I recently finished and at work let's say there are people who are not from the field and still working in it .. So personally I'm upset about it and trying to find something else but not again it's my first job and I'm almost sure not the whole field but still something in it Di gave me a headache .. and I'm trying to find a way out in a new direction but not completely new

I understood thank you very much. Just one last question whether it is possible that the work itself is interesting or very repetitive?

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site