RTX 3000 prices in the country, do the importers steal us with the prices? Video Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

RTX 3000 prices in the country, do the importers steal us with the prices?

--Shadow--

Not sure if this is new or not, about the prices in the country of a new generation 

After all, they announced it:

GeForce 3070: $ 499 (October)
GeForce 3080: $ 699 (September 17)
GeForce 3090: Starting at $ 1499 (September 24)

How the hell is 3080 going to reach NIS 5500 in Israel? For example here:

https://www.plonter.co.il/stores_word/main.tmpl?word=RTX30

After all, if we order the product from Amazon, A 3080 third-party version will cost $ 800, according to a current calculation of a video card for the same price, that’s almost $ 200 including shipping and taxes to the house.

That means $ 1000 including everything to the house - NIS 3400 including everything.

How do importers in Israel get an additional NIS 2000 ??? Of course they have to make a living, but this is a real theft.

Prices in the sand:

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-rtx-3080-rtx-3070-custom-model-prices-unveiled/?fbclid=IwAR21GCfWO5QbtC-6ASctj1iqvWYOwE6hYweAUn4HpFMl_RaATXVg9EddxK0

Edited By --Shadow--
Link to content

Quote of --Shadow--

How the hell is 3080 going to reach NIS 5500 in Israel? For example here:

https://www.plonter.co.il/stores_word/main.tmpl?word=RTX30

I see there PNY in 3890. Are you intentionally looking at the most expensive to get upset? Maybe this is a mistake at all?

Quote of djelectric

They are so frightening that I prefer to "stabilize" before people want to take to the streets for other reasons

The Milky Way and the Cottage protest will be a kindergarten versus the gamers' protest, indeed! : Lol: 

Edited By QttP
Link to content

Quote of QttP

I see there PNY in 3890. Are you intentionally looking at the most expensive to get upset? Maybe this is a mistake at all?

I really hope it's a mistake, if it's not a mistake, I'm not really supposed to compromise on a particular company, just because the unit is cheap, right?

And this issue is not new, the same was with the previous generation, do not understand how it continues to be conducted in this way in the country.

Edited By --Shadow--
Link to content

Imports in the country are mainly conducted in two waves, the first is preliminary and sometimes also more expensive. It will come that comes in fast shipments, with bigger taxes. Then comes all in shipments mostly significantly cheaper marine.

Also a generation 20 was just like that.

As for the availability of products ... at least in the global market I know the inventories are not amazing ... to say the least.

Link to content

Even express delivery with a plane does not cost NIS 1500 per unit, it is an excuse they use that the connection to its reality is absolutely coincidental.
It can be very difficult to get units in the first few weeks and they are trying to earn the maximum they can because they can not provide the supply anyway.

Link to content

This importer is not Yossi Hajjaj who ordered a product from Amazon. It is a body, a for-profit business, that brings in a commercial quantity of goods. Goods that need to be insured, secured (there were thefts), transferred in another taxation that is treated as an importer, picked up and stored. There are lots of additional costs. Even the prices an importer receives from one manufacturer or distributor or another are simply not at the level of a product purchased by a consumer in the US. Sometimes good deals are obtained, but sometimes the starting prices per unit, before all the hustle and bustle, will be very similar to the price at which a local consumer in the US can walk into a store and just pay.

How much does an average importer earn? I have no idea, but know this is not exactly a fair comparison

Link to content

Quote of djelectric

How much does an average importer earn? I have no idea, but know this is not exactly a fair comparison

What about me, as a consumer, importer?

That the importer will get along (and he will get along). With the distributors / stores.

All storage and logistics are also available in stores.

Although not on the same scale as the importer, but still.

The ones who end up cutting the fattest coupon, are the stores.

Of course no one is risking the entire chain up to the consumer.

It runs just like the basta on the market.

There is no need to tell what the farmer receives and what the buyer / citizen pays,

And who makes a box office and at whose expense.

That's how it is from watermelon to car parts.

Of course the size of the pigs varies, but does not disappear .....

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site