Large Screen Laptop For Office Work At Home - Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Large screen laptop for office work at home

Peace,

I am interested in purchasing With a screen as large as possible designed for office work, Word and Power Point mostly.

As one who has used desktop computers all my life, I have 0 understanding on the subject of . This is a computer designed for my mom, she does not want a stationary computer, and prefers a laptop even though she does not take the computer out of the house.

The budget is up to 5000 NIS. The main thing is a big screen (as much as possible), good resolution, no need for gaming. But something that will be powerful enough to run videos on YouTube and all that.

The battery is not critical, because it is a computer that stands still and always near electricity. 

I don't care about the company, I don't need a touch and all kinds of sticks beyond that. Something simple. Should come with 10 in Hebrew. 

On the same subject, should you try to test sex computers? Here I understand even less.

Thanks. 

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

My dad does not care so much, all she wants is a big screen (because he does not see best), and something that can be easily moved if one table is needed to a shelf where the computer will stand when not in use. So Tachles I do not really care Or AIO or Mini. Not that I feel like starting to break my head over building a computer just for that, and it also adds more things that need to be moved. 

So I do not mind investing in something like this: https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=34918

As long as it is something durable and does its job, and will not spoil within half a year. Again, I do not have much knowledge in things that are not a stationary computer. So that's why I'd love to know if AIO is something you can trust. Of course 23 inches is much much better than 17 inches. And from what I see cheaper. 

You can also take something like this - 

https://www.plonter.co.il/detail.tmpl?sku=DeskMini-310-9400-16-512-1TB

It's like a mini computer, just talk to the store about more up-to-date models (in terms of processor, etc.)

And a screen can be taken like this -

https://www.plonter.co.il/detail.tmpl?sku=P2319H&cart=160311249067873308

@plonter  Welcome to help ......   :)

Edited By napoleon45

Like I said, it's a screen-packed laptop,

Or in this specific case, at the base of the screen.

On the one hand, there are no high demands on the computer,

On the other hand, everything is very specific and unique.

On the other hand, you have quiet 3 years, as the duration of warranty.

Just note that it should separately.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site