4-5 thousand gaming specifications for 4K screen at 60 Hz - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming specifications at 4-5 thousand for a 4K screen at a rate of 60 Hz

dkaro

Hello everyone,

Consult a specification for a friend, main purpose of gaming, budget in the region of 4-5 thousand, used on a 4K screen at 60 Hz that has already been purchased: https://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-27UL500-W-4k-uhd-led-monitor

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

NIS 5, a slight deviation if really necessary, priority for savings if possible (for example, maybe on a screen of only 60 Hz, a very powerful video card is not needed? On the other hand, it ..)

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Games (COD, PUGB, Hitman, , RDR, AC - in short action games, etc.)

3. Do you need peripheral equipment (eg keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

No, there is no need for additional hard storage. Of 1 tera is the direction.

5. How important is silent computer operation?

Not very critical but without exaggerating

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

Computer not too big, no lights needed

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

No

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

No, Ramat Gan area

9. When is the computer purchase planned (it is highly desirable to request a specification shortly before buying)?

Black Friday specials?

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire)?

No

11. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon?

A specification that will allow a local upgrade for another 4-5 years to extend its life as a gaming specification, welcome. But not worth investing too much in it I think no?

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

Simple user, without any OC performance

Thanks !

Edited By dkaro
Link to content

Hello

Yes I would recommend striving to play at as high a resolution as possible, the difference with And HDR is just crazy in modern games. Too bad the screen is limited to 60 HZ but that's more than enough in my opinion.

Anyway the budget is a bit low if the requirement for me to play in 4K. I would recommend going back the day before Black Friday and then asking for a recommendation, that way we will know what exactly the promotions are, the majority should go into the budget.

I would recommend a new or second hand RTX2080 \ RTX2080TI \ RTX2080 SUPER video card, you can find it for NIS 2000, an excellent card and you can save about a thousand shekels instead of taking an RTX3070 which currently costs about NIS 2700-3000.

I am sending a general specification that will have an understanding of what I mean:

- Processor The new series is quite mandatory here in order to avoid a large bottleneck with the video card, with in accordance.

- 16GB As a standard for gaming today, aim for the highest possible speed (MHz), 3200-3600 at least.

- This storage for the buyer to choose, I have included a drive here A fast on which the important operating system and software are installed, and an additional hard drive for storing various games and files.

- 750W and above, it is recommended to strive to fix Gold but Bronze will also work fine.

- A standard and simple case, there is no room in the budget for the show.

Processor: 1435 ₪ - * NEW * - Six 5 5600X Up To 4.6Ghz BOX
Motherboard: 503 ₪ - * NEW * - PRIME B550M-K
Memory: 339 NIS - * Sale * - 16G (2x8G) XPG 3600Mhz CL18 GAMMIX D30 BLACK
Hard disk: 159 ₪ - * * - A-Data 250G SWORDFISH PCIE M.2 Read 1800MB / s Write 1200MB / s 5 Years
Hard Disk: 197 ₪ - 1T 3.5 '' Sata3 Barracuda 7200RPM 2 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 399 ₪ - G750H 750W GOLD MODULAR 3 YEAR
Package: 199 NIS - * New * - COUGAR MX330-G Tempered-Glass

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 3231 
For credit: up to 12 payments 3295 ₪ or 36 payments 3360 ₪

Link to content

Quote of dkaro

I edited the original post, no HDD needed, the direction is to go on drive NVMe Of 1 Terra.

It's not really clear to me why you recommend going for the CPU's AMD When the budget is limited.

In addition - please only interested in new parts.

Hey,

I would not recommend the i5 10400f, a relatively weak processor and with a combination of RTX3070 you have a serious bottleneck.

I would recommend going for the 5600 X as a stronger and newer platform with a slightly weaker video card, in the future a video card replacement is possible.

In general, incorporating RTX3070 in this budget is not a good idea, it is impossible to download from the quality of all the components in the computer to take it, especially since the price is sky high at the moment.

Of course you do not have to second hand, there is the RTX2070 \ 2070 SUPER that will put you on a great budget! I would recommend staying with Navidia because of the DLSS technology that will help a lot in 4K. Or, alternatively, wait for the exit of the RTX3060 \ RTX3060TI.

Link to content

Quote from Kendrick Lamar

Hey,

I would not recommend the i5 10400f, a relatively weak processor and with a combination of RTX3070 you have a serious bottleneck.

I would recommend going for the 5600 X as a stronger and newer platform with a slightly weaker video card, in the future a video card replacement is possible.

In general, incorporating RTX3070 in this budget is not a good idea, it is impossible to download from the quality of all the components in the computer to take it, especially since the price is sky high at the moment.

Of course you do not have to second hand, there is the RTX2070 \ RTX 2070 SUPER that will put you on a great budget! I would recommend staying with Navidia because of the DLSS technology that will help a lot in 4K. Or, alternatively, wait for the exit of the RTX3060 \ RTX3060TI.

In 4K the processor does not matter, it will have no bottleneck and if the purpose of the computer is the card game games unequivocally and absolutely should be the component that is invested in the most on the contrary in 4K.
The processor does not change almost anything for games in 4K and the 5600 X will not give it anything except maybe (!) An option to upgrade a video card which of course will have to upgrade much earlier if it buys a previous generation video card (with which it can not play 4K at all). ).

I would also love to know what you call the 6-core 12-core processor from the latest generation "weak".

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Processor: 679 - * Operation * - SIX Core i5 10400F 2.9Ghz-4.3Ghz Comet Lake S1200 Tray
Cooler air cooling: - Arctic Alpine 11 Rev.2
Motherboard: 384 - * s a l e * - GIGABYTE B460M DS3H
Memory: 281 - XPG 16G (2X8G) DDR4 3000Mhz CL16 GAMMIX D10 BLACK
Video card: 2729 * * New computer train * - ZOTAC GeForce RTX3070 8G D6 Up To 1725Mhz Twin Edge
Hard disk: 509 - WD Blue 1T SN550 NVMe R / W Up To 2400 / 1950MB / s 5 Year Warranty
Power Supply: 399 - GIGABYTE G750H 750W GOLD MODULAR 3 YEAR
Case: 179 - * New * - Antec NX240 4X120mm ARGB

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 5209

This will give you maximum budget performance
http://startpc.co.il/build/media/build/viewBuild.php?uid=5faef3ced7a05

"- Processor AMD The new series is quite mandatory here in order to avoid a large bottleneck with the video card, with Motherboard B550 in accordance." What the hell are you talking about, what a bottleneck in 4K !? Even with the I3 it is likely that in the 4K Bottle the only bottle will be the video card.

Excellent specifications for your budget are balanced and fit the requirements.

Especially when it comes to screen matching There is great significance to the video card as stated here there is no effect to the processor in this case certainly not drastically.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

In 4K the processor does not matter, it will have no bottleneck and if the purpose of the computer is the card game games unequivocally and absolutely should be the component that is invested in the most on the contrary in 4K.
The processor does not change almost anything for games in 4K and the 5600 X will not give it anything except maybe (!) An option to upgrade a video card which of course will have to upgrade much earlier if it buys a previous generation video card (with which it can not play 4K at all). ).

I would also love to know what you call the 6-core 12-core processor from the latest generation "weak".

Hey,

There is a comparison of a bottleneck between 1080P and , There is evidence and there are opinions.

https://pc-builds.com/calculator/Core_i5-10400F/GeForce_RTX_3070/0YL175lu/16/100/

Indicates again, the problem will be caused in the coming years that his CPU will fall behind, and then he will have to replace the CPU + RAM + motherboard. It is much easier to upgrade a video card.

In addition, the quality of the rest of the components for a murderous card cannot be discounted. 

Link to content

Say you'm serious? What is this Kikioni site? And did you even look at it? Because what is written there is "
Intel Core i5-10400F (Clock speed at 100%) With NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (Clock speed at 100%) x1 will produce only 0.22% or CPU bottleneck on 2160p / 4K resolution. "
Wow 0.22%, you're right, to invest another 1500 in the processor for that 0.22%.

Let's show me a review of In 4K and we will see the amazing difference of 0.1% between the I5 10400 and R9 5950X.
What you're suggesting is that he does not get what he is asking for in the name of some feeling that he will want to upgrade the video card and leave the processor and it's really not clear to me where that feeling comes from, especially since you are now giving him a card thatWill not provide what he wants Which he clearly said he was playing in 4K.

You're just 100% wrong and I suggest you go read some more serious reviews.
I'm very glad you can see the future, unfortunately I do not, but anyway you offer a 6-core 12-core processor and I offer a 6-core 12-core processor just because what you offer is a little faster and I wonder why you think the processor you offer it Will not age in this time.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Motherboard: 384 - * s a l e * - GIGABYTE B460M DS3H
Memory: 281 - XPG 16G (2X8G) DDR4 3000Mhz CL16 GAMMIX D10 BLACK

the settlement,

Innocent Question: When I read on the motherboard On the official website of the product , It seems that with the i5 processor it supports memories up to 2666 only?

image.thumb.png.ba6da9f3e55c9af3db88d2386a4b04dd.png

If so, is it really advisable to go for 3000 which is more expensive? Will he be supported at all?

Is not it more correct to go for cheaper memories with Like that? (Or alternatively go for A little more advanced?)

Thanks !

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site