RX 5700XT at ~ 1400 NIS in KSP - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

RX 5700XT at 1400 ~ NIS in KSP

There are BF promotions on Of Sapir and at 1400 NIS, the 5700 XT has no real competition, so if someone is looking for a card immediately and has no desire to wait for the 3060 or RX 6700 \ 600, this is a very good deal.
https://ksp.co.il/index.php?uin=108703&select=.48.&txt_search=rx 5700

Edited By Moon-Mage
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of shlomishlomi

You actually bought an RX480 / RX580 for the same price it has been going up for 4 years (if not more).

Is slightly above the 1650 super. I do not know the tickets of So I have no idea what he's like. I hope it arrives from KPS soon ... and by the way the RX580 costs more than 1500 (I'm talking about a card from a reputable company and not just a company) ....

Quote of Jabberwock

The same performance.

Here is his review:

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/sapphire-radeon-rx-5500-xt-pulse-4-gb/28.html

What is your computer's specification?

Processor: i3 2100 3.1ghz

Motherboard: zx68 gigabyte

Memory: 4GB RAM DDR3

Video card: HD6870OC gigabyte

Supplier: 520W seasonal bronze moudolar. 

screen: w2486l 1920 * 1080

Operating System: 10 Pro 64 bit (runs very well despite the 64 bit to my surprise!).

Quote of shlomishlomi

You actually bought an RX480 / RX580 for the same price it has been going up for 4 years (if not more).

Yes, but it's because of the delusional pricing that has been on the market for the past year.

Spotty, that's it Good.

Quote of Ido.G

Yes, but it's because of the delusional pricing that has been on the market for the past year.

Spotty, that's it operation Good.

For a video card released in 2019 this is a great price. 680 NIS is a great price for a card of this size and more with two fans and the system Of the best there is (although the cooling system of Gb and MSI is better. I love these companies and today I have their cards! Too bad they were not on them But only on the sapphire .....). This new card has a tempting price ...

Edited By idanor38
Quote by idanor38

For a video card released in 2019 this is a great price. 680 NIS is a great price for a card of this size and more with two fans and the system Cooling Of the best there is (although the cooling system of Gb and MSI is better. I love these companies and today I have their cards! Too bad they were not on them operation But only on the sapphire .....). This new card has a tempting price ...

agree. I was debating between it and the 5600 XT and decided to indulge myself (I do not invest in expensive and new hardware), because KSP really "played it" with these prices.

Quote of Jabberwock

Pretty old system.

I was looking for a new trinity in hand 2.

Believes that now because of the release of the new generations there will be some nice deals.

It is possible to order 6 cores processors from the ZEN \ ZEN + fires in pennies from Ali Express. and also . And complete with a new board.
The second-hand market in the country is particularly annoying.

Quote of Jabberwock

Pretty old system.

I was looking for a new trinity in hand 2.

Believes that now because of the release of the new generations there will be some nice deals.

I'm in a risk group so there's no way I'll risk myself. Anyway I plan to replace the computer after I find a job after this unpleasant period. I had to compromise on a video card at the moment, but later I will upgrade to a better video card ....

Quote of Ido.G

agree. I was debating between it and the 5600 XT and decided to indulge myself (I do not invest in expensive and new hardware), because KSP really "played it" with these prices.

agree. Although my uses are mainly for office work internet and movies but occasionally I get to play and it is also racing games like Nid Four Speed ​​and classic racing games (I do not And I have almost no time to play to if I'm already playing then it should be properly). What surprised me the most in the benchmarks is that there is only a minor difference between the different versions but it is only in synthetic tests. What's more, the technologies of other companies like Gigabyte And MSI are more advanced and make the most of card performance. Since my budget is very limited I had no choice (the truth is that I am a bit disappointed and it is possible that the video card will remain as a replacement video card and I will upgrade to a more powerful video card later ...).  

I'm new to the whole thing of Sapphire graphics cards (first time I have a video card from China. Sapphire is from Hong Kong and it's pretty clear why the ticket price is cheap.) I hope it does not disappoint me ....

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site