Unboxing | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set in Hebrew from Ali Express - Reviews and User Guides - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Unboxing | Wireless keyboard and mouse set in Hebrew from Ali Express

MyTechDesk

After encountering express keyboards in Hebrew several times, I decided to take action and order two sets of wireless keyboard and mouse in Hebrew, in two different sizes. One keyboard set has a numeric keypad and the other does not.

How to assimilate?

Edited By MyTechDesk
Link
Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
Quote of exeaction

Great video.
You speak clearly, the photography revolves around and the product is interesting.
Can be useful for my streamer computer. How far can you use the keyboard and mouse from USB?

What microphone are you using?

Thank you so much for the warm words and apologies from my commenter before. For some reason I was not notified of comments here.

Maybe I should set something up in my profile. I'll check this out later.

Regarding use fromYes, the wireless dongle connects to the input On your computer.

Hope to do a more comprehensive review on keyboards and mouse real soon. 

For this video I used a simple Luv microphone I bought for about $ 17 from Amazon a year ago.

Here is the link to the product: https://amzn.to/381pCqr

I have since switched to a more serious condenser microphone. I even have unboxing on it, here:

Edited By MyTechDesk
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site