Want to overclock to GA-890GPA-UD3H (rev. 2.0) - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Want to overclock GA-890GPA-UD3H (rev. 2.0)

legopart

Motherboard GA-890GPA-UD3H (rev. 2.0)

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 1090 3.2 GHz processor

C Memory 1: KHX 1866C10D3 / 8G of 8GB

C. Memory 2: KHX1600C10D3 / 8GX of 8GB

Less related:

Video card: XFX RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb (Original GTX470 card stopped working)

Hard Disk: 500GB of WD

Case: COOLER MASTER CM 690 Its first release (the rubbers that hold the hard disks have dried, not the most bumpy of it)

Simple power supply of 550W (because the SEASONIC GOLD 750W that was burned)

I accidentally purchased 2 non-identical tickets.

Voltage each 1.5V and currently working at 1333MHz

A 7-10 year old computer

I saw that the board supports 1600MHz without having to speed up the CPU, I did not understand the voltage issue, what exactly should be charged to improve the computer

9sj9ynb.jpg

Yes, buying an old computer and buying a new one may be more efficient than just saving power ...

Maybe someone knows and will be able to recommend how to improve it.

An older picture of him (currently with 2 sticks, a total of 16GB RAM)

gPtCKMw.jpg

Link to content

Quote of multicore

The question is are you already expecting to get from this hardware today?

I bought most of the equipment at the time to try to get into the field of overclocking ... unfortunately I only realized 10 years ago that it's a gimmick and a waste of money for something you do not need.

Today I leave the components only because they are still good for working with a computer (new RX470 video card)

That's why I bought him used ones: a processor with 6 cores (the best for him) and memories that reach 1600MHz

Pushing the CPU will require me to close the economical mode.

I personally do not consider it appropriate to buy a new computer because I hardly play and rent the 10 year old TOP computer was enough for me to get 1 degree and run any game I wanted, say MECH WARIER ONLINE

I tried to configure this data but the board did not allow me (it presented an error that it could not upload With this data)

So at the end I put 1.5V and set everything on AUTO except the speed e On 1600MHZ

Not that it will give significant speed or that it will be stable,

Especially in light of the fact that for 267MHZ the LATANCY went up by 1 so maybe it was not worth it at all ...

I do not think it is worthwhile to increase the CPU.

qKWUnJa.jpg

Edited By legopart
Link to content

• 1 month later ...

Do yourself a favor and say thank you that your computer is working 

Which OC?

Your processor is 10 years old plus 

Old board

Processor processing languages ​​are no longer familiar to new software 

In movies, your processor has an advantage 

Link to content

Quote from legopart

Unfortunately I only realized 10 years ago that this is a gimmick and a waste of money for something you do not need.

It is better late than never.

Quote from legopart

10 was enough for me to get a 1st degree and run any game I wanted, say MECH WARIER ONLINE

No one claimed the hardware could be used for anything. I just mentioned that views should be coordinated according to your uses.

I do not know what already OC will give you. It really is meaningless.

In my opinion, donate the computer to those who need it and buy a new one.

Quote of Kfir

Do you understand yourself what you wrote here?

Link to content

a quote

Quote of Kfir

-=

I understood very well what I wrote here 

The problem you did not understand!

Link to content

a quote

a quote

Quote of Kfir
  Quote of Kfir

Each processor has processing commands that process the information transmitted through it 

The link lists the processing commands / processing languages ​​of the processor 
  • 3DNow! technology
  • Extensions to 3DNow!

Both of these languages ​​in the old CPU commands and are no longer recognized in the new software, have gone out of use in advanced software 

Even though some of them work it is too slow and not The work (because limited in time, with slow work characteristics, new software contains advanced commands)

Also in the other languages ​​he has in the processor they have changed.

So it gets an old processor that cannot translate as the manufacturer wants for proper, fast working quality 

This is reflected in multimedia - sound imbalance, lack of a wide stage, lack of depth, lack of details, incorrect dynamics and more ...

Same as in the picture, especially in Which has no fast processing commands to process many pixels 

For 7 years that Intel dominated the processor market manufacturers simply did not address And did not write software for them 

Not to mention that they do not have basic processing languages ​​today like AVX or AVX2 or AVX512

His motherboard is 8 years old + GA-890GPA UD3H
Not built for OC at all, it's a basic board to run a processor in stock 

So after 10 years for these outdated parts he wants to do OC?

Link to content

Quote of Yehudaa

This Phnom 1090 processor is old but not so old, and it has more than enough processing languages ​​in its standard, so you will not actually find any software in the world that does not work properly.

Unfortunately inaccurate 

I had this processor years ago and it was great but weak 45nm  Who was born 11 years ago 

He has processing languages ​​in his standard of patterns 10 years ago!

And because I have a few computers I just bought a new and advanced computer I realized 

1. What is it like to see Blue Ray encoded to 10 bit color and not 8 bit 

2. I understood how to create With depth and quality as a result of processor speed can give output and processing that your processor is no longer suitable for 

3. There is nothing to compare a processor that is suitable and built up to 1080P and not 4K 

4. You can not see Ultra HD quality because there is no security mechanism required 

5. You can not watch Netflix in Ultra HD quality at all because advanced processing languages ​​(through the back also with a new processor of You have trouble processing all the bits so Netflix rules out watching Ultra HD quality  With her.

6. Conversions Those who make encoders are no longer able to support the outdated processing languages ​​that this processor has 

7. As in games, you can not run games on a very weak processor What will you get 25FPS?

8. No software will work on your computer properly today 

https://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=x68cpzazkvxzc74tlm6b3.jpg

9. The processor has no capabilities to show OK, UPSCALE OK, because you do not have advanced equipment and operating capabilities, unfortunately you do not understand how bad you see 

In your processor you will not see a difference between Or 1080P 

10. Even movie musicians explain minimum hardware Today that all software is still built on Intel 

https://potplayer.daum.net/

with the minimum resource using DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync.
It's not part it's all and it's minimum, we have not yet talked about processing power and options 

https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/spec_en_US.html?scrollTo=tab_part_zone

Processor (CPU)

• Ultra HD Blu-ray: Intel 7th generation (Kaby Lake) i processors and above that support the Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology.

You will be able to see blue ray but with a narrow sea of ​​inaccurate colors, many distortions, Not real (with you have a good AVR system)

Would you like to run options in this player will show you distortions and not understand how you pay money for such bad software?

The reason you have outdated hardware 

Do you think people buy a new computer because they have excess money?

Buy a computer because the hardware can no longer perform tasks, there is no speed for the processor.

I also have friends who just teach everyone how to save and do not buy a new computer, buy a system In 600 NIS 
Connect to a computer

And laugh that people buy a receiver + speakers for 10,000 NIS.

And their screen is the cheapest they found on the market 32 ​​" 
And all idiots who buy a new 65 "screen 

They do not know what screen calibration or surround sound is 

Just come to my house and see what a quality screen, calibration, receiver 7.1.6 looks like 

They realize they are living in their own movie 

I do not know how to revive a dead horse, 45nm is a computer for museums 

Even in taverns there is no such old equipment 

The time you have to spend in forums to use such a computer - days not hours!

The time you need to learn to work with software, coders only learn to download from their ability to adapt to the low levels of the computer 

Not worth the quality and time obtained.

The board that is written GA-890GPA-UD3H is not suitable for OC at all 
This is a board that fits at a stock speed level
(It has a sea of ​​voltage regulator problems)

The best thing you can do is make an OC that will finish the computer, and have your parents buy you a new computer.

Through the back you will check a card Speed 1000mb, you'll find problems you can not get 1000mb 
Because it's old and outdated and not suitable for speed (Also written that supports, the card is outdated, protocols not suitable for hardware today, corrosion)
And bring a technician will show you that his new computer gets 1000mb +

The last hardware update was for a computer in 2013 8 years ago 

Edited By Kfir
Link to content

There is backward compatibility and it is true that there are instructions set which is a condition for musical use, but that does not mean that the hummera is completely useless for anything today.

You are giving here examples of extreme cases that are not relevant to everyone.

As I wrote before, you can donate your computer to people who can't afford it either and can only be provided with a few basic needs.

Link to content

a quote

There is a backward compatibility and it is true that there are instructions set which is a condition for musical use, but that does not mean that the hummera is completely useless for anything today

What compatibility? 

Who promised you?

Everything you wrote is not understood in Hebrew, you need to spend time understanding what you wanted to say 

a quote

Terms of use,

a quote

This is not to say that the hummara is completely unusable

The sets of commands have changed greatly over 10 years 

Because- Did not exist until 3 years ago, did not write much commands and software for them 

And worse the sets will work partially because the new commands will not appear and the key intent cannot be accepted 
You can not run software that is built for Intel a new computer and is so excellent on AMD 

There are bugs of colors + sound + pixels 

Another example HDR does not look good on a computer Old and another 25FPS in games 

a quote

You are giving here examples of extreme cases that are not relevant to everyone.

I give an example that fits the vast majority of people who play or watch On a 4K screen 

a quote

As I wrote before, you can donate your computer to people who can't afford it either and can only be provided with a few basic needs.

Now you are talking about the contribution of the computer to charity 

It's nice 

But this is a person who does not see himself as a group of computers 

He wants an OC for an old board that does not fit the OC, why does he see that the computer is not carrying 

a quote

Through the back you will check a card Network Speed אינטרנט 1000mb, you'll find problems you can not get 1000mb 
Because it's old and outdated and not suitable for speed אינטרנט (Also written that supports, the card is outdated, protocols not suitable for hardware today, corrosion)
And bring a technician will show you that his new computer gets 1000mb +

The last hardware update was for a computer in 2013 8 years ago 

Does this seem like an extreme situation to you?

Everyone works for fast internet today, he does not have a computer that will carry such speed 

8 years no updates!
All this leads to compatibility issues 

Instead of enjoying the computer, he should spend days in forums reviving a computer 

Edited By Kfir
Link to content

I can not understand what you're arguing about and why. Lots of text on nothing.

This motherboard has a Realtek 8111D controller with which there is no problem getting internet connectivity or Local at reasonable rates.

There are cases where people only need a computer for a word processor or e-mail and nothing more.

Edited By multicore
Link to content

• 4 weeks later ...

Listen ... it was a pleasure to read it.

I have a 7.2 / 5.2.2 system that I have not yet bought Good D =

There are also RX570 video cards that previously destroyed GTX470. 

There is also a headphone amplifier And good headphones too.

And also a quality screen / s that I really did not know a computer was dragging me back ...

By and large I planned to save.

And I actually chose to upgrade my current computer.

I was actually left with another AM3 spare processor which is 955 (AMD with 4 cores 3200MHz) and 4GB of DDR3 memory

I work on the computer on a daily basis, I built the final project, I wrote full of documents, I watched in full , Watches a lot on YouTube.

I assembled 2 more Manto hardware computers I found on the street, of 775 INTEL one even DUAL CORE, and in the end I managed to get the juice out of the GTX470 and put on it, it also has support on (Can be put too instead of)

Also need net computers for youtube in old depots and not in the room.

What you said here, I did not know.

However, support for hardware upgrades stops relatively quickly !, within a year GIGABITE Roof does not release any more updates Almost no board!

Indeed, the operating system 10 automatically detects the drivers and it hurts less that the old installations are no longer available.

PS: h Built-in 3.0, stopped working really recently for no reason. Too bad I really liked the speed of it, (DA PCIE cards cost in the region of 30 NIS)

Unfortunately I am Worse, I had a rooftop call at MECHWARRIORS ONLINE and at SHOVEL KNIGHT and did not feel any discomfort.

Indeed, I did not know that in terms of I retreat.

Even editing video to a computer took about 3+ hours to do with a modern computer The Y700 with I7 processor took tens of minutes.

Shortcut Cluster The option to switch to a new computer.

Currently the newest work equipment purchased is the LG 34WK650-W RX570 graphics card

AUNE X1S DAC Headphone Amplifier and str1080 connected to it by an optical cable

Yes ... computers are tin ... because I thought what I thought.

I really want to upgrade ... for decades, unfortunately I always get into a loop of hesitation that another year a new model will come out anyway ... so why rush and upgrade if the current one still works?

I also always thought about overclocking and being In practice, neither this nor that came out of me

Edited By legopart
Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site