5600x CPU Temperature - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

5600x CPU temperature

OmerMel

Quote of Moon-Mage

I really do not understand people, what the hell do you care?
For the sake of interest, the temperatures turned around, but the preoccupation with them less.

Yes ah lol, but just for the sake of the test I was interested in what I have on average and the same, even lower and I with block.

Could it be that they are equivalent in terms of cooling? After all, he is a people liquid.

And to the author, do not worry about a total normal temperature.

Link to content

It depends on one hundred and one factors (case, components around, ambient temperature, whether the cooling fan is turned off in idle and what noise it is tuned to and God knows how much) and in any case irrelevant unless you get to the point where the CPU lowers frequencies due to temperature (not something that will happen to anyone With Likely).

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Just add the words of Moon-Mage (who is absolutely right!):

Cooling water lowers temperatures by passing air at ambient temperature over a radiator filled with liquid, but this air will never cool the liquid below its own temperature. Therefore, unless you use air that is colder than ambient temperature (i.e. liquid nitrogen or air from a cooling air conditioner By compressor) will never reach a temperature lower than the ambient temperature. Of course the process itself is not 100% efficient and therefore will not usually reach ambient temperature. In addition, as Moon-Mage said, it depends on many other factors including components, speed of rotation of the fans and so on.

The temperature itself does not matter at all: there is no difference for the computer between 40 degrees and 60 degrees. A modern processor is set to work up to 100 degrees (at this point it will turn itself off) and above 90 degrees it will slow down and slow down so as not to reach this state. Up to 70 degrees at this load is a completely normal condition, and if the processor exceeds 80 (without overclocking), it is worth checking whether the cooling is functioning and / or replacing a thermal ointment.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site