Deciding which of the following cards to buy and where - Video Cards - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Deciding which of the following tickets to buy and where

So I want to buy a new video card, my budget is not very high I do not intend to invest in the crazy prices of the 3060-3070 which currently cost 3000 NIS if not more.

I want to go in the direction of the rtx20 or 16, and here's the deliberation.

So I thought either go for the GTX 1660 SUPER, or one of the cheaper rtx that are better but more expensive, 2060/2070.

What do you think is better?

Again I am willing to invest up to 2000 NIS.

Uses are currently not the heaviest gaming, forza horizon 4, 21, fm 21, BFV and such, because I know that's what these cards are capable of.

However I am also thinking about the future and want to take a card that will hold for a good few years so I also want a card that will hold new games coming out in the future.

I would be happy for help from you.

My biggest dilemma is between GTX 1660 SUPER and RTX 2060/2070.

Thank you.

Edited By dror98
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
Quote of Yosef Refaeli

From what I see in Newage, the 3060 is closer to NIS 2800

too expensive

Quote of Moon-Mage

I did not understand how much you want to invest in the end, I would anyway buy 1080TI second hand for 1500 ~ NIS or order 3060TI from Niagara for 2200 ~

Up to 2000 shekels or a little more, and in any case I do not see there 2200 or something approaching 2200.

And you did not answer the question whether 1660 super or better 2060/2070.

They are both really really bad at this budget and what is the relevant question that the three of them are from the same family and it is very clear which of them is better.
In this budget there are only two reasonable options and they will wait a bit and have a 3060TI in the Niagara at 2200 (was on Tuesday this week) or buy a 1080TI second hand.

Quote of Moon-Mage

They are both really really bad at this budget and what is the relevant question that the three of them are from the same family and it is very clear which of them is better.
In this budget there are only two reasonable options and they will wait a bit and have a 3060TI in the Niagara at 2200 (was on Tuesday this week) or buy a 1080TI second hand.

There is a 2060 super at 2100 NIS. Do you not think it is reasonable? In today's situation, it is so difficult to buy the 30 series at normal prices, I think it is reasonable.

The differences between them are not critical, a total of 15%. And there will not be 2200 in my opinion it will take a long time.

Quote of dror98

There is a 2060 super at 2100 NIS. Do you not think it is reasonable? In today's situation, it is so difficult to buy the 30 series at normal prices, I think it is reasonable.

The differences between them are not critical, a total of 15%. And there will not be 2200 in my opinion it will take a long time.

In your opinion? I'm not talking about opinions, I present facts and the facts are that this week was 3060ti at 2200 with home delivery. 

The 3060s ti = 2080super and the difference between it and the 2060s is more than 20%, if you do not want to wait and have no patience you go for it but it is not a smart decision. 

Quote of Moon-Mage

In your opinion? I'm not talking about opinions, I present facts and the facts are that this week was 3060ti at 2200 with home delivery. 

The 3060s ti = 2080super and the difference between it and the 2060s is more than 20%, if you do not want to wait and have no patience you go for it but it is not a smart decision. 

2200 including shipping and taxes? Sure? If so I will wait, the question is how to check that yani on F5 from yesterday in newegg and no less than 2900 including everything.

Edited By dror98
Quote of Moon-Mage

There are groups that follow me on Discord, there is even one Israeli.
If you want if I see I will write here and you will have an alert.

I would love it, although there is no difference between it and F5

And it's the weirdest cheapest I saw yesterday was the 2900.

And by the way the 2200 is the version of the 3 fans? I have preferences for these versions as it is less noisy and the cooling is better.

And by the way something else, there is on ebay, I do not know if it is real but 2070 super around 1500 NIS, think it is worth buying from there?

Edited By dror98

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

In June everything will work out? The MWC 2021 exhibition begins with a Corona-adapted version

Instead of a grandiose mobile celebration in Barcelona - we get a relatively small event in Shanghai this week, and plans for a European comeback this coming June The MWC (Mobile World Congress) was the first notable technological event to suffer last year's coronation, with naive restrictions in the first stage, Complete cancellation of the physical event afterwards - and at the same time promises that next year everything will return to normal, when it is likely that at that point in time no one guessed or predicted that even in 2021 ...

new on the site