My Specifications - Advice Before Buying A Computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I saved a lot of time for a gaming computer to upgrade from my old computer, so I wanted to ask a few questions about my specs. 1. Is there anything to fix in it (I'm on a budget so I can not really cost it) 2. I have the gigabyte M27Q screen I bought it really cheap and it is 1440p 170hz and will the specs work well with it? 

Specification :

Processor: i5 10600KF

Motherboard: Z490M

CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Black edition

Memory: XPG 16G 8x2 3200Mhz CL16 D50 grey

Graphics Card: 3060 TI TUF 8G

Hard Disk: XPG 256G M.2 3000 / 3500MB / s 

Hard Disk: Seagate 1T 3.5 7200RPM

Power Supply: 700W Neo eco gold Zen5 80+
Case: DF600 FLUX Tempered glass RGB

~~~~ And will the power supply be enough for me because I am thinking of taking 800w because of my computer use.

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

The specs seem to be spinning, I personally would change two things, first of all I would completely give up the hard disk and I would buy NVME 1TB at 500 NIS instead of the hard drive and the small SSD and beyond that I would take a case with more airflow like the NX800.

Quote of Moon-Mage

The specs seem to be spinning, I personally would change two things, first of all I would completely give up the hard disk and I would buy NVME SSD 1TB at 500 NIS instead of the hard drive and the small SSD and beyond that I would take a case with more airflow like the NX800.

And power supply change? And if you can recommend me a drive 1tb?

Quote from Anon1333

And power supply change? And if you can recommend me a drive SSD NVMe 1tb?

Power supply just fine, if you want more then go for it, but for this computer it's above and beyond.
All NVME Will give you the same user experience, go for the cheapest you will find (I think this is the cheapest startpc of adata)

Quote of Moon-Mage

Power supply just fine, if you want more then go for it, but for this computer it's above and beyond.
All NVME SSD Will give you the same user experience, go for the cheapest you will find (I think this is the cheapest startpc of adata)

No problem, so I'll take 750w for safety. Thanks for the help

Quote of mMmSaK

Your video card will not even tickle half of the screen itself. I'm with 3080 and Reisen 3600 at 4.3 and it does not even reach 70 FPS in the new games.

By "new games" you mean CP2077 All about Otra with RT? Because in the vast majority of games he will be able to play great.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Quote of Moon-Mage

By "new games" you mean CP2077 All about Otra with RT? Because in the vast majority of games he will be able to play great.

All the new games. Both the new CALL OD DUTY and the new WATCH DOGS and also the new Assin Creed and Hela nor the new Hitman 3 nor the RDR2 which is not new. These games also do not require such fast frames and these more focus on quality, great maps, and plot. I'm been playing a relatively old game lately - Assassin's Creed Odyssey and it's barely reaching 60 and it's not on the highest settings! In short one has to think what types of games are played before running to buy a 144HZ screen and so on

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

In June everything will work out? The MWC 2021 exhibition begins with a Corona-adapted version

Instead of a grandiose mobile celebration in Barcelona - we get a relatively small event in Shanghai this week, and plans for a European comeback this coming June The MWC (Mobile World Congress) was the first notable technological event to suffer last year's coronation, with naive restrictions in the first stage, Complete cancellation of the physical event afterwards - and at the same time promises that next year everything will return to normal, when it is likely that at that point in time no one guessed or predicted that even in 2021 ...

new on the site