Recommendation for a stationary computer specification for a graphic designer - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for a stationary computer specification for a graphic designer

Hello,

Requests a computer recommendation for a graphic designer who can run Adobe programming smoothly (not including graphic editing programs like After or Premiere even though Premier is not that heavy)
The main programming is Photoshop illustrator indesign Lightroom

husband Of 16 minimum.

Preferably an intel processor i7.

A budget of between 5 and 8, there is no need to go far if not necessary the most important is that the programming will work at their minimum smoothly. :)

including 10

No peripherals needed.

Thanks to all the helpers, have a nice weekend.

Edited By VisoGuy
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post
  • תגובות 33
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Popular responses

By and large, everything from the arrow down, only the 9900K requires cooling and also a serious power supply. Sorry, something went wrong with me, and indeed, I was wrong. What I have given these are processors from the ninth generation, while the motherboard is limited to the seventh generation.

No, but for your type of work it is advisable that you replace and add a lot more memory anyway.

Well let's do a rist for the whole story! You can do such a thing - buy 32GB of DDR4 memory as in the above specifications and see with everything works out. Because then, you can transfer the memories to a sharp system

Attached Images

OK

Here is a specification with a Reisen 7 processor specifically, until Intel recovers and gives appropriate answers.

32 Giga Memory

2 tera of Fast on two drives and more hard for archiving.

And everything else around, including 10.

http://startpc.co.il/build/media/build/viewBuild.php?uid=604124130e981

Processor: 1459 - * Irregular supply * - Six 5 5600X Up To 4.6Ghz BOX
Cooler air cooling: - Be quiet! DARK ROCK 4
Motherboard: 906 - * New * - B550 PRO V2
Memory: 791 - Corsair Vengeance LPX 32G (2x16G) 3200Mhz CL16 Black
Video card: 1253 - GTX1660 SUPER 6G Up to 1830Mhz OC Dual Fan
Hard disk: 639 - XPG 1T SX8200 PRO M.2 R / W Up To 3000 / 3500MB / s
Hard disk: 673 - * s a l e * - 1T 970 EVO M.2 Read 3,400MB / s Write 2,500MB / s
Hard disk: 259 - * s a l e * 2T 3.5 '' Sata3 Barracuda 7200RPM 2 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 399 - * s a l e * - 650W HCG-650M 80 + GOLD Full Modular High Current Gamer
Case: 399 - * New * - XPG INVADER 2X120mm Tempered Glass Front ARGB BLACK
Software: 659 - 10 64 Bit PRO English - Support through Microsoft 09-7625400

Final Price: Cash / Bank Transfer: 7754 ₪ Credit: Up to 12 Payments 7909 ₪ or 36 Payments 8064 ₪

I chose this store because right now, the computer delivery time in it is the fastest,

The other experiences do not withstand the load.

In any case, this is the offer.

Quote from VisoGuy

OK...
Some questions about this specification,
1) What is the problem with CPU Intel ? (Just intriguing)
2) Why a GTX video card and not a card intended for editors / graphic designers like Quadro

1. Cost / benefit ratio - at the same price as Intel, CPU = Raisen gives more performance, and not just a percentage or two,

But a significant difference.

2. There is absolutely nothing here. Card like  Quadro  Designed for completely different things from the destiny you are

Designated for your computer.

I mean, yeah, whatever GTX does will apply as well Quadro But for your purposes, really, but really there is no need for - Quadro.

of course that - Quadro Costs a lot more.

Edited By A-10
Quote of A-10

1. Cost / benefit ratio - at the same price as Intel, CPU AMD = Raisen gives more performance, and not just a percentage or two,

But a significant difference.

2. There is absolutely nothing here. Card like  Quadro  Designed for completely different things from the destiny you are

Designated for your computer.

That is, real estate, whatever GTX does will apply as well Quadro But for your purposes, really, but really there is no need for - Quadro.

of course that - Quadro Costs a lot more.

So this is why I asked, because I was in KSP and he also recommended me e By the way at the same price as the GTX you brought in the recommendation that it is designed for the purposes I need
* Even just reading online I realized that QUADRO is more suitable for these purposes.

Can't find it on the site but I remember its price was 1300 and a bit ..
That it surprised me because I was sure he was coming out to me something more advanced

good

Let's move forward - 

You do not expect stores to be objective, do you?

A store sells what it wants to sell on the condition that it will work, but ...

This does not necessarily mean that what is most suitable / cheap / good of all the options.

I have no problem putting in the rattis specification Quadro.

It will not make the specs better, just more expensive.

Edited By A-10

True and still he offered me the cheapest of the tickets he had there, if not the cheapest, and when I asked what other tickets there are he said there is a shortage of graphics cards in the country and he has not much to offer me for the needs I need and he super went towards me and did not try to push me nonsense.

Anyway at the moment the computer I want to replace has a 1060 card, my current computer is with a 2070 Super 
And yet it seems like both of them have a hard time dealing with this graphics software, which is very strange to me. 

* By 2070 they seem to be running smoothly and then all of a sudden out of nowhere the software freezes for a moment, kind of annoying bumps like that happening out of nowhere and it's not clear to me if it's the card or it's just ADOBE BEEING ADOBE)

The card you offered is better than them? ..

Quote from VisoGuy

The card you offered is better than them? ..

Look

You are looking in the wrong place.

- Let's I tell you a secret. 

Even a 1060 card is more than enough for the software.

The dog is buried somewhere else.

But without religion what the rest of the system and what and how you do

It's hard to know where the problem is.

I'm glad the seller at the store did not push for a more expensive ticket,

But offer a ticket Quadro For Photoshop, this is still a boost.

Edited By A-10

The card offered to you in both KSP and the specification here is significantly weaker than in 2070, but the chance that the blasts actually come from the card is not very high and if you had at least indicated in which software or in what condition the software gets stuck it could have been more helpful.
Anyway the recommendation you should have got here in advance is to wait if you can because the video cards are currently costing about twice as much as their regular price.

Let's start by telling us what computer you have now and why you even want a new computer (and your 2070S will not be upgraded anyway).

Edited By Moon-Mage

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site