Help with specification about 3000 NIS - advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help with specification about 3000 NIS

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

Budget 3000 Exception 500

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Games, studies

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, speakers And screen)?

No

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

Include everything

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

It is important.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?

White case with lights and windows for example: 

ANTEC Gaming Case NX300 White

7. Is there a need to include an OS / Office (preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?

without And assembling a computer

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.

Have good service and a cheap price. Holon-Bat Yam residential area

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?

Better soon but if expensive I would rather wait a bit

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg USB Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?

Maybe overclocking

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers Mobile \ One screen or another)

I did not quite understand the question but my screen is https://www.ivory.co.il/catalog.php?id=33319 And I'll connect And of course a keyboard for the case.

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:

I want to drive For the operating system and also for the computer. I want to buy 512GB for both but do not know if it will be enough ....

Edited By OSHRI12394
Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

In any situation I would suggest you perform Even a small, low-budget one is a way to get significantly more out of your computer.

You have preparation for a powerful overclock to the processor and also the video card. 

I do not have a case to suggest to you that he is also white with And a proper fan within your budget. You can buy black and paint it fun and not as hard as it sounds.

You have a future upgrade card for the video card and even the processor here if you want to increase the performance level when it gets old.

Processor: 619 ₪ - * Operation * - Six 5 3500X Up to 4.1Ghz + COOLER
Cooling Air Processor: 162 ₪ - * * - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 LED TURBO DUAL (2x120mm) - Black-Red
Motherboard: 349 ₪ - * Operation * - B450M DS3H
Memory: 350 NIS - * Sale * - 16G (2x8G) Ballistix-ELITE 3200Mhz CL16
Video card: 1335 NIS - * Assembling the computer * - GTX1660 6G Up to 1845Mhz TUF GAMING OC
Hard Disk: 287 ₪ - * Operation * - P2 500G CT500P2SSD8 Read Up To 2400MB / s 5 Years Warranty
Power Supply: 327 ₪ - 650W 80 + Bronze NE650M Modular
Pack: 160 NIS - COUGAR MX310 Windowed
Cooling Body for Chassis: 70 ₪ - Air SP120 High Static Pressure 120mm

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 3659 
For credit: up to 12 payments 3732 ₪ or up to 36 payments 3

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site