Windows 10 Insider No More Updates - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Windows 10 Insider is not getting any more updates

Hello,

Been stuck with this problem for a long time.

When I select Release Preview in choosing which updates to receive I get a message that there are no new updates to install. (Also in Beta)

When I select DEV I get an update called "Windows 10 Insider Preview 21354.1 (co_release)" which repeatedly fails with the error code "0x80070057"

Of course, the damn system always raises a message that my version has expired two months ago. 🙄

The current version is: 2004

Image: 20180.1000

"Experience": 120.19101.0.0

* What I was not looking for on the net including deleting services Deleting the Distribution folder and returning the services again.

* Proper testing of system files.

Looking for something that will do deep plowing before I despair and have to install a clean copy with no choice (run away from it due to the amount of software and settings I will have to perform again)

Anyone have an idea? Anyone had a similar problem before? Maybe some utility that goes deep into the system and performs cleaning / repairs?

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

I tried.

Writes to me that I am invited for a clean installation and it is not possible to save any file / application.

"You may be using a newer version"

image.png.4186ebe02a7333ef2cae33aa5808a666.png

Edited By yotam.m

I have not tried to contact Microsoft but I will definitely not repeat this mistake again.

Thank you Yotam :) On the idea,

Trying now in child 1 backwards might work.

Actually on a second computer, I have 2004 after all it is the next 20H1 followed by the current build 20H2 there is nothing else in the middle there is only the 21H1 on the way.

Going back to 19H2 for sure will not go.

Another point:

I see that the "experience" of the user in 20H2 is 19042.906 And for me it's 19101 Maybe there's a connection? No updates because I have something that precedes the experience in the next version after it?

Edited By yotam.m

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site