Junior Projects Programming Group (; - Programming - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Junior Projects Programming Group (;

Eladossa

Hi to all the programmers : ) 

My name is Elad, Software Practical Engineer.

I am looking to program with a few other people who are beginner / junior programmers for one-two-more projects, so we will gain experience in the field and prepare well for high-tech work as programmers, because without projects ready in the portfolio and without experience it is very difficult to get a job.

Once we have completed a number of projects in addition to the knowledge and experience gained, the goal is to present the projects in a LinkedIn profile and / or a resume.

I am referring to the project in which a website was built As a Full Stack Developer.

I program in languages

HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, I have knowledge and would love to start writing a site in ReactJS,

And on the server side - C # and SQL server

I would love if you would like to join and create such a new group (the goal is to sit down to program a few hours each day),

Or if you know a group similar to the one I suggested I would love to join.

You can always try ????

Thanks,

Elad

Edited By Eladossa
Link to content

• Eladossa changed the title to Junior Projects Programming Group (;

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site