Stationary Computer for Graphics on Prime Day - Advice Before Buying a Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stationary computer for graphics on Prime Day

I need to buy a desktop computer to work with graphics, I thought maybe there will be a reality on Amazon on the upcoming Prime Day ..

I would be happy to help build the specifications,

My needs, are working in Adobe software Illustrator,

I was thinking about an AMD processor 7 5800X Enough?

And beyond which Recommended, and cooling, supplier, and video card?

Thank you very much

Link to content

OK

What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?

No ceiling, but I do not have to just pay for something I do not need,

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?

Graphics, software Illustrator

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive SSD Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)

I have a drive

5. How important is silent computer operation? 

medium

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

You have nothing to look for desktops on Amazon, if you want from abroad you have in Niue but the truth is that the cheapest is to make a trip to Eilat and buy on TMS.

Why is there nothing to look for on Amazon?

Because my impression was that Schoenig was more expensive than Amazon,

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

You have nothing to look for desktops on Amazon, if you want from abroad you have in Niue but the truth is that the cheapest is to make a trip to Eilat and buy on TMS.

I am convinced of the option of Eilat ...

Is there a recommended specification?

Thanks in advance

Link to content

Not really, but it's with wifi so if you do not need it is possible to take a cheaper tablet.
Is there a chance you will work with software in the future? If so then I would leave a serious video card (one can go down to 3060 significantly less if the 3070 TI is too expensive) if not then you can go down in card a lot.

EDIT: I did not notice but there is no storage there, I would take 1T NVME At a minimum and according to your needs.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Not really, but it's with wifi so if you do not need it is possible to take a cheaper tablet.
Is there a chance you will work with software 3D in the future? If so then I would leave a serious video card (one can go down to 3060 significantly less if the 3070 TI is too expensive) if not then you can go down in card a lot.

EDIT: I did not notice but there is no storage there, I would take 1T NVME SSD At a minimum and according to your needs.

I do not need WiFi, which model without WiFi is suitable?

I do not see myself in XNUMXD in the future, which card is recommended? 

I have accommodation,

Thank you

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site