Windows 10 21H1 refuses to install video card driver. Computer Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Windows 10 21H1 refuses to install video card driver.

Post as a warning to everyone or in an attempt to find a solution.

After downloading the latest Windows from the Microsoft Office And update, Windows refuses to install Drivers Up-to-date video card.

Card 3070

Windows 21H1 version

I tried safe mode installation, cleaning up scrap with ddu, updating through NVIDIA experience and also an update through the main site, UK and US versions
I even tried another clean install of Windows and of course the card experience on another computer.
I have tried dozens of versions and only the very oldest do manage to be installed.
The error does not appear on a computer running Windows 10 in an older version.

Error installing " NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows "
* On another 660TI video card the problem also exists.
I would be happy to help

Edited By andralamusya
Link to content

Quote of andralamusya

Post as a warning to everyone or in an attempt to find a solution.

After downloading the latest Windows from the Microsoft Office And update, Windows refuses to install Drivers Up-to-date video card.

Card 3070

Windows 21H1 version

I tried safe mode installation, cleaning up scrap with ddu, updating through NVIDIA experience and also an update through the main site, UK and US versions
I even tried another clean install of Windows and of course the card experience on another computer.
I have tried dozens of versions and only the very oldest do manage to be installed.
The error does not appear on a computer running Windows 10 in an older version.

Error installing " NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows "
* On another 660TI video card the problem also exists.
I would be happy to help

Check which version of Installation - Is it 64 bit or 32 bit? Then what version of driver you tried .. In most cases the problem is due to an attempt to install Incorrect (32 bit on 64 bit system or vice versa)

And one more thing: if it does not work from GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, you can do a clean installation and let the windows find the driver. Usually the operating system will know how to install Correct updates for the operating system. Includes Anodia tickets

Edited By ClassMulder
Link to content

Quote of ClassMulder

Check which version of Windows Installation - Is it 64 bit or 32 bit? Then what version of driver you tried .. In most cases the problem is due to an attempt to install Drivers Incorrect (32 bit on 64 bit system or vice versa)

And one more thing: if it does not work from GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, you can do a clean installation and let the windows find the driver. Usually the operating system will know how to install Drivers Correct updates for the operating system. Includes Anodia tickets

I'm a computer person, I'm probably not falling for these places.

In version 20H2 I can install the latest versions. In version 21H1 I can install 8+ month old versions
I was eventually able to install with the abolition of protection for digital signatures for drivers, many reported this in their forums and received no response.
It seems that their customer service is waning while with The thing is quite flourishing.

Link to content

Quote of andralamusya

I'm a computer person, I'm probably not falling for these places.

In version 20H2 I can install the latest versions. In version 21H1 I can install 8+ month old versions
I was eventually able to install with the abolition of protection for digital signatures for drivers, many reported this in their forums and received no response.
It seems that their customer service is waning while with AMD The thing is quite flourishing.

Good to know about the solution. And you will be surprised how many stupid mistakes computer people also make.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site