Connecting a Private Router to Hotbox - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Connecting a private router to a hotbox

Greetings, 

I was years in the 30MB hotspot infrastructure with a regular and outdated modem. I have a router of With his help I built Wireless 2.4 and 5. Yesterday I upgraded infrastructure to 200 and got an integrated hotbox modem . But its wi-fi is weak and only supports 2.4 network. 

It seems to me I got along with the cables, moved the hotbox to bridge mode, a network cable at one end goes into the modem, at the other end to the WAN of the router , Everything works, the hotbox's wi-fi is turned off, but from now on I can not enter the router settings, the router.asus.com address does not open anymore. What am I doing wrong?

IMG_20210624_110110.jpg

IMG_20210624_105947.jpg

Edited By Gavriel Kalantarov
Link to content

Assuming the quadrature is running and the computer is connected to it by cable or wireless (preferably by cable), it will open line 6 Code Start <CMD or 'Command line' in Hebrew (I think).

In the window that opens, type ipconfig and press Enter.

A list of all kinds of data will be displayed. Look for the Default Gateway line and copy the IP address. for example:

Default Gateway ....... 192.168.1.1

You will enter this address in your browser and you will reach the management interface of the router.

If an IP address does not appear, a sign that something is not connected properly.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site